Xi He understood his intention and blushed. She pointed at him: Mu Chu Cheng, you are a liar! You are lying to me again!

Mu Chu Cheng moved forward and pressed him to the vanity unit side. She used her knee and hands to stop him.

Mu Chu Cheng just smiled.

Go away! Xi He bit her lips and wanted to push him away. But she was afraid that she will give him pain. This man simply likes a big bad wolf!

At last Mu Chu Cheng let Xi He hugged her neck. He touched her neck: Why are you so rushing?

I want to take shower.

Shower? Mu Chu Cheng smiled: Who are you lying to?

This moment he examined her: Last night you are so beautiful.

Xi He glared at him: When I wasnt wearing anything right?!

Exactly, so shouldnt you take off your clothes now? He nodded seriously and clutched the hem of her t-shirt. Xi He clutched his hand, she was worried that he would notice her tattoo: Go away!

Mu Chu Cheng understood why she looked worried.

He laughed: Last night I saw it and watched it for a long time, you forgot it?

Xi Hes mind went blank.

Mu Chu Cheng showed Xi He his tattoo: Give me an explanation for a while, why can we have an exact tattoo.

Xi He bit her lips: its just pure coincidence.

Coincidence? Mu Chu Cheng snorted and pulled up her t-shirt. He pointed to her left chest: Isnt it too coincidental?

Chapter 512

Its just coincidence! Xi He opened her eyes big and just told the lie.

Mu Chu Cheng moved forward: Will you tell me or not?

Dammit, Mu Chu Cheng. Try me if you dare to move any closer! Xi He felt uncomfortable. She was furious!

You are uncomfortable? Mu Chu Cheng asked.

Bulls.hit! Xi He rolled her eyes in front of him. She didnt say anything and just bit her lips. Its almost bleeding.

If you are uncomfortable then just explain this to me. If I am satisfied with it, Ill let you go.

Mu Chu Cheng didnt finish his words and Xi He just yelled:You are a liar, I will not believe you!

Mu Chu Cheng hugged her waist: This moment do you have any other way than believing me?

Xi He:

Xi He didnt say anything, no matter what Mu Chu Cheng did. She just bit her lips and didnt beg. Of course, she wasnt willing to say the origin of the tattoo. They did it. Suddenly the door was knocked.

Mr Mu, are you awake? The doctor is here. He said that he wants to check up on you. This time is the doctor that called by Old Madame. He needs to check on you and report back to the elders of Mu family.

Mu Chu Cheng left and poked her face: Ill go out first. You need to close the door. Dont come out. I dont want you to be seen by others in this way.

Xi He was too tempting and sexy at this time, he didnt want anyone to see this.

Mu Chu Cheng let her go, she stood on the floor but she lost her energy to stand.

Mu Chu Cheng carried her up and placed her on the bathtub: Take a shower.

Xi He nodded and turned on the tap.

Xi He filled the bathtub and laid down. She poked her tattoo. Mu Chu Cheng used a special stuff for this tattoo. You cannot erase it.