Actually she knows really clear, Mu Chu Cheng has charm and attractiveness. That year she pursued him relentlessly.

Where are you going? I am hungry. Mu Chu Cheng said.

I will see the nurse, I will tell her to buy food.

Mu Chu Cheng rejected and ordered her without any modesty: I cannot eat those things, dirty! You bring me food from your home.

Xi He turned her head and glanced at him. She didnt say anything. Even after these years, that mans personality hadnt changed..

Okay, that you wait for it.

Mu Chu Cheng watched her leaving and smiled.

After Xi He went for a while, the sickrooms door was opened. A man with a black suit came inside.

Mr Mu, Im sorry we are late. Sorry.

Mu Chu Cheng opened his eyes: You guys are indeed late. You just found me after twenty hours. How can you be compatible to serve Mu family?

That man immediately bowed his head: Indeed we are wrong, Mr Mu.

Mu Chu Cheng lazily flipped the Kindergarten English book of Xi Nuan Nuan that she carelessly left: Ying Tong, no next time.

Yes, Mr Mu.

Ying Tong examined the room, it was a very simple and old sickroom.

How can their Mr Mu stay in this kind of room like a commoner?

Its really a disgrace to his status!

Mr Mu, I will contact the person-in charge of the hospital and change your room.

No need, I feel good here.

Ying Tong thought that he heard wrongly. A person like Mr Mu, unexpectedly thinks that this is good?!

If its in the past, how can he be willingly stay here?

Ying Tong just gathered his thought and feeling and asked: Then Mr Mu, you havent eaten right? I will buy you some food.

No need.

You ate before?

Mu Chu Cheng shook his head: These several days dont appear in front of my face. I will contact you later.

Mr Mu, this.

Mu Chu Cheng just watched him: You dont understand my words? Do I need to repeat myself?

I understand. Ying Tong said.

Mu Chu Cheng smiled: Then what are you doing here? Go away.

Yes! Ying Tong just left.

Chapter 463

Xi He returned home. Everyone had finished their meal. She opened the rice cooker and noticed theres nothing left. She had expected this.

Zhou Zhen and Chen Xian Fei wouldnt leave her any food to eat. Theres a lot of time she came home after overtime and found no food left for her to eat. She always cooks instant noodle for herself.