❤Reaction/Scenario: You Being Afraid Of A Storm❤

Requested by @JigsawPuzzl3t 

Hanyu

The thunder struck once more, and you yet again flinched, feeling your heart beat in your chest, and catching the attention of the boy sitting beside you.

"Are you okay Y/N?" You gave a weak smile and nod in response.

"Yeah, totally." Hanyu frowned. 

"You don't look fine." He grabbed your hand and ran his thumb across the back of it. "You can tell me what's wrong." You sighed in defeat.

"It's just- I'm a little afraid of-" As much as you tried, the embarrassment you felt was to much to get the words out.

"You're afraid of thunderstorms aren't you?" You hesitated a moment before nodding. "You should have told me sooner!" Hanyu threw his arms around you. "You must have been scared for so long, I'm sorry." You smiled at your boyfriends sweetness, but that smile soon faded as another strike of lightning hit, making you jump in your seat on the couch. Hanyu squeezed you tighter and rubbed your back. "Shh, it's gonna be okay Love. Is there anything I can do?"

"J-Just hold me please." You said, grabbing onto the hems of his shirt for dear life.

"I think I can handle that." He giggled.

" He giggled

Zihao

"Are you sure you're not afraid?" Zihao asked, looking skeptical.

"Absolutely." You nodded and Zihao shrugged his shoulders.

"Well than, I guess you won't mind me leaving." He said while making his way to your door.

"WAIT-" You cleared your throat. "B-But it's raining."

"I live right next to you Y/N, I'll be fine." He was just about to shut the door when you finally spoke.

"Wait! I was lying, I am scared, please come back." Zihao chuckled.

"I knew you'd give in eventually." He said while taking his shoes back off. "Now come on, I'm gonna shower you with my love and affection, and make you forget about this stupid storm."