\\Chapter 1//

\\ GᗩᖇᑕEᒪᒪO ᑭOᐯ //

The sun was just only starting to rise as I walked down the calm streets of my town, planning the perfect prank in my mind. Today was my best friend Annie's 19th birthday, which also means it's been 3 years since we became friends. I had so much planned for the day already, so I decided to head to her house as early as possible. I then thought, why not pull a prank on her? As I was thinking, I realized I was already at her fence. I climbed over it, knowing if I open the gate she'll probably hear it. I wonder when was the last time she put some oil on the hinges. I snuck to the side of the house, looking through her window, seeing she was fast asleep. 'Perfect!'  I thought as I pulled out my phone.  I quickly dialed her number, perfectly remembering after 3 years of calling her. I knew she would have her volume up all the way, because she always forgets to turn it off. I heard it rang even through the closed window I snickered as she fell off her bed, startled by the noise. I ducked as suddenly she stood up and reached over to grab her phone. After a few seconds she answered.

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME THIS EARLY IN THE MORNINGGGG?!" She complained over the phone.

"BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, DUH!" I shouted back at her.

"IT'S 6 IN THE MORNING! LET ME SLEEP IN! THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY WISH!" She shouted at me, annoyance visible in her tone.

"BUT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE I'M ALREADY AT YOUR HOUSE!" I replied, snickering as i pulled a pie with lots of whipped cream, covered by a lid out of a bag. I took off the lid as she scoffed at me.

"Wait what- what do you mean!?" She asked, and i heard her open her room door. "I don't see you." She scoffed.

"Just open your window, you'll see me!" I replied, hanging up and putting my phone carefully down beside me.

After a few seconds I saw her look through her window then open it. At the same moment i jumped up and stuffed the pie square in the middle of her face. I started laughing as the pie slid off her face and on to the window sill, revealing a very not happy face covered in whipped cream.

"Happy birthday to me..." She muttered coldly and wiped the whipped cream off her face. "Now you have exactly 5 seconds to run..." She threatened me , glaring at me with amusement and anger in her eyes. I just sat there staring right back at her.

"What will happen if i don't?" I asked, smirking at her.

"Then your not invited to my birthday party!" She stated, smiling at me brightly. I gave her a fake offended look and scoffed.

"What?! I was the one who set up your birthday party! You can't do that!" I argued, forcing myself to not laugh. It looked like she was going to say something, but instead she just started laughing. After a few seconds she calmed down.

"Of course your invited to my birthday party silly! Now you didn't just wake me up at 6 am for no reason did you?" She questioned.

"Of course i didn't! Why would I do th-" I was cut off as suddenly a slop of whipped cream was thrown at my face. I heard Annie start laughing as i wiped off the whipped cream from my face. "Okay, first thing is, now we BOTH need to shower, Thanks to YOU." I scoffed, staring at her in annoyance. She just looked at me for a moment before bursting out laughing.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!" I shouted, trying not to laugh myself.

(TO BE CONTINUED IM SORRY ITS SHORTTTT-
ITS MY B-DAY SO I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL HOW I STARTED IT LIKE THIS)