You will. Gu Dong Cheng said decisively.

But Tian Mi just laughed: I will not because he will be Gu Dong Chengs kid.

He will be yours too! Gu Dong Cheng said: Tian Mi, that is your kid too!

This is the result of your rape action toward me, I never want this kid! Gu Dong Cheng, I will not give birth to a kid under this kind of situation. Id willing to conceive your kid because I thought she will live in an environment full of life. But I just realized she will not so I just abort her. This kid is not a result of my real intention, how can you think I will let him live? Gu Dong Cheng, you are too selfish. I am also selfish. You are selfish because you know you cannot live, you also know that this kid will bring others a lot of difficulty. Your kid will have a hard future but you still want him to live. I am selfish because I dont want to live in the life that has any relation with you. Gu Dong Cheng, do you know that for me you are just a nightmare? So it will be impossible for me to let this thing to live!

So you will kill my kid?! Gu Dong Cheng was emotional and glared at her: This is my only request for you. Tian Mi, let my kid live!

Gu Dong Cheng, I will not. Tian Mi said softly but full of determination.

Tian Mi, how can you be so ruthless? Do you want me to kneel down and beg you?

Do you think it will be useful?

Gu Dong Cheng was getting even more and more emotional. He didnt care about the young nurse anymore. The glass on his hand had already grazed the young nurses neck. It wasnt deep but the blood had seeped out.

The young nurse started to cry again.

The time Gu Dong Cheng heard her cries, he yelled at her: Shut up, shut up!

Mother Tian noticed that Gu Dong Cheng was too emotional, she came forward to pull Tian Mis hand.

Tian Mi looked at him: Gu Dong Cheng, calm down. Dont hurt innocent one.

Innocent one? He Gu Dong Cheng laughed softly. He suddenly pressed the knife deeper but at the same time, there was a peng sound inside the room

Chapter 452

Tian Mi could look at the hole at Gu Dong Chengs forehead. His body lost its strength and he was still watching her.

He finally fell down without closing his eyes.

The young nurse looked at him and screamed. She ran away.

This time the police opened the door and checked on him.

Gu Dong Cheng didnt even repent until he is dead. The police could only kill him with a bullet because he was threatening the life of innocent one.

Tian Mi stood there and be stiff. She knows that this time, Gu Dong Cheng is really dead.

His injury is fatal, he wouldnt have any chance to live again.

Even though she didnt love him anymore, but it was also an attack for her.

Gu Dong Chengs corpse was taken out. He was holding something before, the thing fall down from his grasp.

Mother Tian knelt down to pick it and unexpectedly realize it was a ring. It was a ring that Gu Dong Chengs wear.

Mother Tian recognized that ring. Tian Mi had the same one before. In the beginning, she was so excited about it. She even showed it off even her and Lao Tian. She said that Gu Dong Cheng had especially custom-made it.

Mother Tian put the ring on Tian Mis palm: He return the ring to you.

Tian Mi took a deep breath and went back to Tang Zi Chus side.