After a round, Wu Zhen said: Wei Xi, am I great?

Song Wei Xi raised his thum up.

Wu Zhen sat down on the carpet and folded her legs: I frequently play game at school. I think this game is too easy. Next time I will show you my favorite game. But lets study first. If you study well, then we can play game okay.

Okay. Song Wei Xi nodded.

Auntie Fang served up a plate of fruits and put it on the table: Teacher Wu, eat a bit of fruits.

She took a slice of dragon fruit and passed it to Song Wei Xi.

Song Wei Xi took it and ate it.

Wu Zhen also took a slice of apple. She looked around and said: Oh right Auntie Fang, why today Mrs Song and Mr Song are not home?

Mr Song goes to the office. Mrs Songs mother seems to be sick, so she visits her.

Wu Zhen nodded and finished her fruit. She took a tissue and wiped her hands. Then said to Song Wei Xi: Wei Xi, in the past I was in the exam, so I couldnt help you to go out and paint from nature. What about if we go out today and paint?

Song Wei Xi nodded and felt happy.

Auntie Fang waved her hand when she heard it: No No, young master shouldnt go out side.

Wu Zhen said: Why is it Auntie Fang? Why cannot Song Wei Xi go out? I will look after him. In the past I also had taken him out, it will be okay..

No, Teacher Wu, I believe you that you can take a good care of young master. But these period of time Mrs and Mr had asked me to not let young master out. Its safer to stay at home Auntie Fang explained.

Oh Wu Zhen said: What happened?

Auntie Fang didnt want to say too much: Actually I dont really understand it. But Mister and Misses had instructed so we need to obey it.

Wu Zhen nodded: Okay I understand. But its a pity. Its a good day today. I think it will be better for her health.

Yeah it is. Auntie Fang smiled: But lets do it next time. We will have another chance.

Okay. Wu Zhen smiled and stroked Song Wei Xis face. Wei Xi, then lets go outside another day. Lets just play at home today.

Song Wei Xi felt a bit disappointed but he nodded.

Auntie Fang returned to the kitchen to stew a soup for Su Ran: Teacher Wu, I will not disturb you guys again. I will go back to the kitchen.

Okay.

After Auntie Fang left, Song Wei Xi took the game console and passed it to her. His intention was clear, he wanted her to accompany him to play game again.

Chapter 442

Wu Zhen put down the game console: Wei Xi, play your game first. I will accompany you later on. I will check your worksheet first.

Song Wei Xi passed her his own worksheet then sat down in front of the TV to play game.

Wu Zhen took the worksheets and sat down near the coffee table.

She glanced at the kitchen. She looked at the glass that Auntie Fang drank before and took out a pill out off her bag. She then put it inside her glass.

This moment Auntie Fang went out from the kitchen and went back to the living room.

Wu Zhen then pretended to be seriously checking on the worksheet.

Then Auntie Fang drank the glass on the coffee table.

Wu Zhen sighed and went back to Song Wei Xis place.