ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16 {ᗰᖇᔕ ᑎEᔕᗷIT} 👒

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ
Woody and I have been stuck in this closet for to long now. We have tried everything to get it out. Stacking up books to reach, the ladder and climbing the fairy lights but now we are tangled in the fairy lights.

We have decided to try just chucking one of us at the door knob and the other to push the door open.

Woody boosts me and I jump and grab onto the doorknob, holding onto it from it's underside. Then I use my legs and walk up the wall, turning the knob and making me upside down.

Woody pushes the door from the shelf and the door suddenly jerks open causing Woody to fall stomach first to the floor and taking me with him because of the fairy lights.

Would you just guess where I landed...

(Que the jeopardy theme song)

On top of Woody, but I was like laying across his back with my back, like we made a plus sign, but still!!

Then a bowling ball came down when I was trying to get up and hit me in the stomach.

I can only imagine what it would be like to be squished by a toy, and then a bowling ball 2 seconds later.

"Buzz the coast is clear" Woody weakly called out and crawls to his feet.

No answer.

"Buzz where are you?" I question Woody grabs my hands and pulls me up.

"It's a secret mission in uncharted space! Let's go!" We hear Buzz's voice box go off.

"Really? That is s-o-o-o interesting"

Woody and I creep down the hallway still tangled in the lights, trying to find Buzz.

Once we get to a door way Both Woody and we peek inside Woody's head, just above mine.

"Would you like some tea Mrs. Nesbit?"

We see Hannah, bless her. Sid and Hannah don't live in a wonderful environment. Since being stuck here I have found that their Dad is an alcoholic, that explains itself really and their mom, is just as lost as they are but still not a great influence on the two kids.

Sid and Hannah deal with this very differently, Sid takes his frustration and fear out on toys by being violent

Anyway back to Hannah who's holding a tea party and as physically holding a tea pot, but with Buzz's arm? And wait, BUZZ?!

We see Buzz sitting at the little table, his arm detached and used to serve tea. He has a little derby hat with a white daisy and a pink apron with hearts.

'This is too good! I wish this was being documented- wait'

"It's so nice that you could join us at such late notice" Hannah pours Buzz a cup of tea.

We step back into the hall.

"Oh no" Woody says thinking as we get out of the tangled lights, leaving them in a pile.

"What a lovely hat, it goes quite well with your head"

"What are we gonna do, should we wait until Hannah gone? Then get Buzz, but who knows how long it's going to be before she leaves, it's like still hours away from dinner and-" I start blabbing away.

Woody clears his through cutting me off. "Hannah! Oh Hannah" he calls out in a high pitch.

"Mom?"

"What are you-" Woody pulls me into the pile of fairy lights, hiding.

"What is it Mom? Mom where are you?" Hannah walks out of her room and goes downstairs, thinking her Mom was calling her.

As soon as Hannah was gone we bolt into her room to get Buzz.

"Buzz, hey Buzz are you ok?" Woody asks as we made it over to him.

Buzz looks up, he had been laying his head on the table. He looks like he's sad, and drunk.

He suddenly bursts out saying "GONE! It's all go-o-one! All of its gone!"

"What's gone Buzz" I ask freaking out inside.

'What could be be talking about... OH! Has the moving truck come early?!!??!1?1?!?'

"Bye-Bye, whooo, see-ya"

Woody grabs Buzz's arm that's holding the teapot. "What happened to you?"

Buzz, slurring over his words again "One minute your defending the whole galaxy" then he grabs his tea cup and inspects it aggressively. "and suddenly! You find yourself suckin' down Darjeeling with Marie Antoinette and her little sisters." Buzz points to the dolls and whispers at the end.

The dolls Turn and wave at us, all headless. Probably because of Sid.

"I think that have had enough tea for today" Woody removes Buzz's grip on the tea pot and puts the pot back on the table.

I help Buzz up says "yeah I think so too so, let's get you out of here"

Buzz snaps out of my grip in an out burst. "don't you get it?!" Buzz grabs Woody and pulls him so that his hat is in his face. "You see the hat?!" He then turns to me a declares "I am Mrs. Nesbit"

He starts to laugh hysterically.

'What is he doing, what happened, why, how? He's like full on drunk'

I scoff and grab his served arm from Woody "snap out of it Buzz!" I open his helmet, whack him with his own arm and shut it again.

Buzz stands there, and calms down. As if he had sobered up in seconds. Buzz gently takes his arm from me and starts to walk out of Hannah's room.

"I'm sorry, you're right, I'm just a little depressed. That's all. I can get through this"

Buzz stops when he reaches the centre of the hall.

"This way Buzz-" I calmly say before Buzz burst again.

"OH I'M A SHAME!" Buzz cries out, crumbling to his knees

"Shhh!! Quite Buzz!" Woody whispers yells at him.

"LOOK AT ME!" He continues

"Buzz someone might hear!" I says ushering him down.

"I can't even fly out of the window" Buzz flings his arm to the open window above the stairs

While I'm trying to get Buzz to calm down I look up at Woody. He looks as if he's hit a goldmine.

He's looks over to Sid's room, door wide open.

"But... the hat looked good, tell me the hat looked good, the apron is a bit much, not my colour" Buzz still sobbing says

"I agree with ya Buzz" I rub his back, leaning over.

"Out the window...Buzz, your a genius!"

I gasp, catching onto the idea. Across from Sid's bedroom window, is Andy's!

Woody grabs the Christmas lights and I hoist Buzz up, and try to get the mid mental breakdown dealing toy to get back to Sid's room.

"Come on this way" Woody encourages Buzz... or is it me.

"YEARS OF ACADEMY TRAINING WASTED!"

Please feel free to comment and vote 👨‍🚀