That time Lu Zhan just said calmly that they should wait until he is satisfied to live just world with only two people, then he would let her to be pregnant.

Mrs Tai was exploding! She didnt say anything to him on the way.

Now she was still angry so she pushed him away and glared at him: Go away.

The room then was full of laughter.

Lu Zhan rubbed his nose and felt embarrassed, he said lowly: Wife, outside can you give me a little bit of honor

Mrs Lu smiled: You are shameless, how can I give you one?

Then everyone laughed again.

This time Lu Zhan also felt unhappy, he dropped his chopsticks: You want a kid right, then I will give you okay. Tonight when we go home, I will give you one, I will a group of, are you happy now?

Hearing everyones laughter made Mrs Lus blushed: Lu Zhan, say more!

Lu Zhan immediately calmed down and moved closer to his wife: Wife, dont be angry anymore. Its my fault. Tonight lets have a baby

Mrs Lu finally started to calm down.

I just want to tell everyone, you need to seize your opportunity, Song Ting Yu stroked Song Wei Xis head: Our Wei Xi is already six years old, Su Ran is pregnant too. Theres also someone between you who have no wife, shouldnt you try hard?

Everyone answered: Yes.

Song Ting Yu felt happy and called the waiter to order. Then he put the menu in front of everyone: You can order whatever you want, today my wife is pregnant, Im very happy.

Everyone:..

Hes not done yet?!

After the dinner, Tian Mi suggested them to go the Karaoke.

Su Ran looked the time, its not early anymore, they were with Song Wei Xi now. They shouldnt go home too late. Song Wei Xi will feel tired.

You guys can go, I will take Song Wei Xi home to sleep.

Everyone understood her so they didnt force her.

Lets go lets go, lets sing.

Song Ting Yu looked at Ding Chen before they left: Look at her, dont let her drink too much. She is uncontrollable when she is drunk.

Song Ting Yu had ever saw her drunk once. She would make a mess.

Brother Ting Yu, Im not! Ding Chen yelled

Chapter 372

Song Ting Yu carried the almost asleep Song Wei Xi and hugged Su Ran. They went to the parking lot.

During this month, An City was in in rainy season. Su Ran was a bit worried, she looked at the window of the car: Ding Chen should be okay right with them?

What will be the problem?

But you said that if she is drunk.

Dont worry, theres a lot of people there. How can they not able to take care of a little girl?

Su Ran didnt dare to agree with him. Because Tian Mi is also a kind that will be easily drunk. Tang Zi Chu should be able to take care of her. Lu Zhan will take care of his wife, later on if Ding Chen is drunk.

If Ding Zhen is drunk, isnt it Lin Cheng Huan? Song Ting Yu said.

Su Ran was startled: How can you know what I am thinking?