The time Su Ran noticed the police. She held Song Ting Yu’s shirt and her face turned pale.

The police said : “Mr Song, please follow us to the police station.

Su Ran was unwilling to let him go, Song Ting Yu clutched her wrist: “I will go for a while and return soon….”

Su Ran shook her head: “Ting Yu…..”

Song Ting Yu let her hand go and looked at Tang Zi Chu: “Send her to the hospital.”

Su Ran wanted to go forward but she was stopped by Lin Cheng Huan and Tang Zi Chu. She just looked at Song Ting Yu got inside the car.

Tang Zi Chu let her go and looked at Su Ran: “Don’t worry, he will be okay.”

He sat down and followed the police.

Su Ran stood there. Lin Cheng Huan held her hand: “Su Ran let’s go. You need to take care of your wound.”

Su Ran didn’t say anything. She just followed him.

She got in the car and looked at her hand. Looked at the handkerchief. So he still keeps it on his side.

This handkerchief. It’s been several years. It had turned a bit white.

Moreover, now it’s bloodied. She noticed that there was a blood mark in it. It’s not only her blood……..

Those blood mark couldn’t be washed. But Song Ting Yu still kept it.

Su Ran felt so sad. She started to cry.

Gu Dong Cheng was sent to the hospital. Most of his injury was just a superficial wound, it’s not really serious.

Lu Zhan was his doctor in charge.

After the surgery, Gu Dong Cheng was sent back to the sickroom.

That night he woke up. Lu Zhan came.

“A Zhan, how lucky is it…” In the past, Gu Dong Cheng had a quite good relation with him.

Lu Zhan smiled coldly: “Mr Gu, you seem to be okay…”

“I have a good body. Song Ting Yu this time couldn’t kill me. I just played him…”

Lu Zhan laughed coldly but he didn’t want to talk too much with him. He just wanted to do his job as a doctor. He examined him then left.

The time he went out of the door, he remembered something and said: “Gu Dong Cheng, if people are doing all kinds of evil, sooner or later they will get judgement…”

“A Zhan, luckily you are a doctor. Why is it? How can you still believe in karma?”

Chapter 342

Lu Zhan smiled: “I believe it, so I am waiting for yours.”

Lu Zhan said it and came outside.

Gu Dong Cheng looked at the door and laughed coldly.

Sometimes he thinks what would a consequence he get?

He also wants to know it…..

But no matter what, that time Tian Mi wouldn’t be by his side?

These two years actually he keeps on dreaming.

In his dream, there is him and Tian Mi. There’s also his unborn daughter. In his dream, he can look at her appearance. His daughter with her pig tails, big eyes, round face, a face like Tian MI.

She is a mixed between him and Tian Mi.

In the dream, Tian Mi is not like now. Tian Mi is like before. She is lively, friendly and likes to smile.