At first Mister will not return, but today he said that he will.

Su Ran nodded and started to cook.

Su Ran looked outside and noticed Song Wei Xi was still drawing. Although Auntie Fang accompanied him, but he didnt interact with her.

The time she went to the office, she bought a book about traumatic children. She read it for the whole morning.

She knew that in Singapore, Song Ting Yu used to send him to the special school but it didnt change anything.

Su Ran thought about it. Later at night she will call Xi He.

Actually know Xi Nuan Nuan and XI He lives in Jiang city. Xi Nuan Nuan entered school there. If she asked them to come, it might be troublesome, but Su Ran couldnt think of any other way.

Probably because she was thinking about other thing, the time she cut vegetables, she cut her finger. The blood seeped out. Because of the pain, she let go of the knife and it fell down.

Auntie Fang and Song Ting Yu, who was just come home was startled.

Song Ting Yu paced quickly to the kitchen and noticed Su Rans finger was bleeding. She frowned and pressed her finger.

Song Ting Yu came over and looked at the finger: How can you be so careless

Su Ran didnt say anything. He pulled her hand and opened the tap to let the water washed away the injury. He said: Auntie Fang, take the first aid kit.

Okay, Mister.

Song Ting Yu helped to treat her wound and let her sit down on the sofa.

The time he applied the cream, her tears fell down.

She noticed that Song Wei Xi looked at her.

Even it was not really lively expression, but he noticed her presence. Su Ran felt happy instantly. She didnt feel the pain anymore until suddenly Song Ting Yu pressed her wound. She then looked at Song Ting Yu.

What are you doing?

Before didnt you laugh like stupid? I thought you are not in pain anymore. Song Ting Yu said.

Su Ran answered him: You try it!

Not hurt? How can its not painful?

Song Ting Yu finally wrapped her wound up then despised her : Careless.

Su Ran:.

Auntie Fang said hurriedly : No need to go again, I will get it ready. You just take a rest.

Su Ran sighed and looked at her injured finger. She shook her head.

Chapter 332

Song Wei Xi sat again on the sofa and drew again. He seemed to be disinterested on what happened.

Su Ran slowly moved closer to him, she sat beside him. She said to him: Wei Xi, what are you drawing? Let me take a look for awhile okay?

Song Ting Yu said previously that in the past if Song Wei Xi heard anyone said Mama He would respond emotionally so she didnt dare to do it.

She moved her head closer and seemed to hold her breath. She was really afraid that Song Wei Xi will push her away and reject her closeness but luckily, Song Wei Xi didnt

Even though Song Wei Xi didnt raise his head and kept on drawing. Yet Su Ran was so happy for this matter.

After Song Ting Yu returned back the first aid kit, he looked at how bright Su Rans eyes were, he shook his head: You are just like an idiot.