The young nurse then noticed his injured hand.

Mr, you want me to treat your injury? Wait for a while..

The young nurse said it then knocked the door. The guard opened the door for her. But Song Ting Yu called her: Help me to take that ring on the ground.

The young nurse was startled: Ring?

It falls there, hurry up.

Didnt know whether the young nurse was scared of him as criminal or because his aura, so the young nurse didnt take a lot of time: Okay

She went to the direction Song Ting Yu pointed out. She knelt down and looked carefully at the corner then found it. She returned it to him. She noticed that he really treasured that ring.

His injury needed to be treated soon so the nurse helped him to clean the injury and wrapped it. Then she left.

Regarding Song Ting Yus matter, Su Ran had heard it. She came to the hospital the next day.

She didnt only know that he wanted to run away from the detention center that finally he was caught but he also beaten by the guard. She also heard that because of a ring, he unexpectedly moved the whole bed and at last he injured his hand.

She knew that the ring should be the one she asked Tang Zi Chu to return it.

She finally appeared at the hospital. It was the firs time she visit him since the last time she mentioned about divorce.

The police opened the door and Su Ran got in.

The time Song Ting Yu noticed it was her, he was emotional: Su Ran, finally you are here.

Su Ran didnt say anything, he said again: Do you come to see me?

Su Ran came toward his bed and looked at his injured forehead and wrist. Her voice sounded calm: Why should you make yourself like this?

Its just a ring that I dont want anymore, why should you?

Su Ran Song Ting Yus red eyes looked at him. His eyes were tired and red.

Chapter 292

Song Ting Yu seemed to not believe that Su Ran would say something like that so he raised his head to see her. Su Ran didnt say anything. But she extended her hand to take his hand. She undid his fist. Indeed he was holding the ring. Su Ran took the ring and he felt panic. He quickly tried to take it back as he thought that she will do something.

Indeed, in the next moment, Su Ran took the ring to the window and in front of Song Ting Yus gaze, she threw the ring away from the window.

Because of his injured hand so the guard cuffed his other hand.

Looking at Su Rans action, he was worried and immediately wanted to come over to stop her. But he was too late, he could only see how Su Ran threw it away.

There was a lake in the back of the building. So Su Ran threw it to the lake.

After did all of this, Su Ran was still very calm and indifferent. She just looked at Song Ting Yu. Song Ting Yu looked shocked and angry. He glared at her.

Su Ran just stood next to the window: The ring was given from you to me. I have the right to do anything with it. I can return it to you, I can also throw it away.

Su Ran, you are really ruthless! Song Ting Yus eyes turned redder.

Su Ran smiled for a while then returned in front of him. She looked at him and said: In the past didnt you say that I dont have any heart? That time I didnt answer you. Yet now I think it perhaps because I really dont have any heart. Song Ting Yu, didnt you ask for me to come and say it clearly to you? Today I come, I once again tell you. Please divorce me. Please let me go. Can you? Dont want to waste my precious time by waiting for you.