"Gu Dong Cheng, don't you pretend with me. It's you right, give me back Song Wei Xi. If you have some problems with me, then just attack me, what are you doing by attacking little kid?" Su Ran couldn't endure it, how can there's a person like him?

Gu Dong Cheng laughed loudly: "Do you think it's my doing? Do you have an evidence? If you have, you should go to the police. If not I will sue for libel me? Haha"

"Gu Dong Cheng, you are not a human.."

Gu Dong Cheng just hung up.

Su Ran tried to call him again, but it was unanswered.

Tang Zi Chu also followed Su Ran to search for him the whole day. He said to her: "How is it? What did he say?"

"Of course he wouldn't admit it" Su Ran was pale, and shook her head. Gu Dong Cheng, what do you want to do? He already killed her daughter, will he also let Song Wei Xi to die?

"It's late, let's go home first." Tang Zi Chu urged her.

Su Ran shook her head: "I want to look for him again."

Tang Zi Chu pulled her: "It's no use. Su Ran, if it's Gu Dong Cheng, it was pointless to search"

Perhaps because Song Wei Xi was missing, Su Ran turned emotional: "Then what should I do? Should I ignore it? And let Gu Dong Cheng take Song Wei Xi away?"

"Calm down." Tang Zi Chu said: "I know your feeling but it's no use to be worried. Let's go home and find a way."

Su Ran covered her face and took several deep breath. Tang Zi Chu was right, it's important to be calm.

Looking at how she started to calm down, Tang Zi Chu said: "let's go, I will send you home."

Su Ran nodded and followed him. She got on the car and he sent her back to Lin's house.

They discussed with Lin Cheng Huan. Lin Cheng Huan noticed that Su Ran was unfocus during their talk. He waved his hand: "Ran Ran."

Su Ran just regained herself, she lowered her head and controlled her emotion: "It's okay."

Lin Cheng Huan was worried: "If you are unwell then have a rest first. You shouldn't worry about Song Wei Xi. If Gu Dong Cheng took him, according to his temper, he wouldn't do anything bad. If it's a trafficker don't worry, I will find someone to find him back. Just like that I will ask people to look at the CCTV"

Chapter 282

Su Ran just nodded and didn't say anything. Her face was gloomy.

After Tang Zi Chu left, she went upstair. Yet she didn't lay down to rest, she just called Gu Dong Cheng again. For this matter she thought that it should be Gu Dong Cheng's action, there would be no one else.

Even the human traffickers have a big gut, but they wouldn't dare to take Song Wei Xi in the market with a lot of CCTV.

Moreover, she remembered in the past Gu Dong Cheng said that indeed Wei Xi is her life, he would think that by taking him away, it will be a great attack for her. He said that the game will be over soon. He really hates Song family, he wouldn't let anyone of Song family to have a happy life..

This time, Gu Dong Cheng answered: "Su Ran, what do you want to know? Now come here to my house. But remember you should come alone. You couldn't bring anyone or else don't blame to act as I wish. Oh right, don't you play around with me. Last time it was because I'm careless that Mu Chu Cheng could take Tian Mi away. Mu family is a great one, but don't you forget that now Song family is on my hand. You also know the position of Song family in An City. You will regret if you involve Mu Chu Cheng"