"Who would you call? Su Ran?"

"It's too unfortunate, it's too late. You will have no chance" Gu Dong Cheng pressed her shoulder and let her unable to move: "Tian Mi, it's better for you to be good. Just be good and stay by my side. I will treat you well."

"I don't cherish it." Tian Mi glared at him,.

"It's not up to you." Gu Dong Cheng kept his hands on her shoulder.

"Gu Dong Cheng, you are a bastard. It's best that you let me go"

This moment Tian Mi had lost all of her rationality, she just felt so disgusted and wanted to leave him far far away.

Gu Dong Cheng just looked at her and didn't care of her struggle. He just kept his calm: "Tian Mi, your words are true. Indeed I don't love you, I've never love you. I am with you because of your face. Because you look like Jiang Rou, right? Especially your eyes, it's simply a exact copy. I promise to be together with Jiang Rou forever. But she has gone for several years, until I met you.."

Tian Mi was hurt and cried hurtfully. Now she almost mentally-collapsed. She couldn't accept the fact this man is a real devil. Now hearing how he admitted that he never loves her and regarded her as a substitute.

She cried until she was out of breath.

After he said it, he just looked at her and didn't say anything. After she cried and calmed down, her eyes were looking at ceiling.

Gu Dong Cheng slowly let her go: "For the last time let me remind you, I will not let you leave."

Tian Mi just looked at the ceiling and didn't respond.

Gu Dong Cheng looked at her for the last time and noticed her tears. He just stood up and took the phone. He threw the broken phone to the trash bin.

"This period of time, it's better for you to just stay at home. Don't you go anywhere. I will ask someone to watch you. Don't you dare to communicate with Su Ran, or tell anything to Song family." He continued, "I will cut down all the communication and line at home."

Tian Mi was still quiet.

Gu Dong Cheng thought it was really strange. When he was about to turn, he suddenly heard something sharp and clear. He immediately turned his head.

Chapter 252

He looked that Tian Mi already threw one of the porcelain from their bedside cabinet to the floor. She mashed it and took one of the pieces.

This moment Gu Dong Cheng seemed to be have premonition of what would she do.

Tian Mi took the pieces and laughed coldly for a while.

This moment Gu Dong Cheng wanted to run over and stop her, but it was already too late. She scratched the piece on her left side ruthlessly, immediately the fresh blood flew down from the cheek to her chin. Her blood flew down and marked her white shirt. It was dripping, suddenly her chest was full of red colors.

Gu Dong Cheng snatched the piece over and threw it over: "You are crazy!"

Because of the bleeding, Tian Mi's face was paled. Without looking at him, she said: "Don't you only look this face, then I will ruin it!"

Gu Dong Cheng used her hand to press her scar and carried her downstairs. He placed her on the sofa and called a doctor. He looked for the first aid kit then took gauze give her a simple wrapping.

This moment Tian Mi's body was already very weak, she fainted. She leant down on the sofa.

"Gu Dong Cheng, your most beloved woman doesn't have a scar right? Now I already ruined my face, could you let me go?"