Madame Song said: "I don't mean that way. I just hope that you can give me time. After all, there is a lot of doubtful points. If we just decide then it wouldn't be fair for Ting YU"

"Madame Song, you are just too protective of Ting Yu. Don't you forget you are also part of Song family. But Song Ting Yu is not, since he is not part of us. What is his qualification to live at Song family. I hope you can understand that Song company couldn't be handled by someone, who is not Song. This is the rule of Song family! Madame Song, now you are the one that holds the power in our family, how could you don't understand this point? Or actually you already now about Song Ting Yu's identity but you still want to hide it? Madame Song, if that's the case then how could you be like this to our shareholder?" Song Zhen Hai was prepared so this time, he wouldn't compromise.

Madame Song was mad, she pointed at Song Zhen Hai: "What is your point?!"

"I know that you understand it very well." Director Zhang said.

Song Zhen Hai smiled: "Madame Song, let me make it straight. We are doing this for Song company, we don't want anyone to ruin Song company"

Madame Song considered for a long time and said: "What do you want?"

"It's very simple." Song Zhen Hai said: "Remove Song Ting Yu from his current position. Since you need time to investigate, we also will give you time, if there's a problem in the investigate? But under this proof that he is not Song family, we also need you to give us your explanation! First remove him first, and wait until you can give us proof, then you can just bring him back to the company, right?"

"You"

Remove Song Ting Yu.

"What happened, Madame Song? You are still hesitating?!"

When everyone was still being aggressive, there was a sound from outside; "Okay."

They looked at the door, it was Song Ting Yu. He was walking toward the living room and stood beside Madame Song. He looked at everyone: "I will temporarily leave Song company."

Madame Song frowned and said: "Ting Yu"

Song Ting Yu looked at Madame Song and Madame Song understood his intention. They had no other choice right now. If they didn't agree they will have no time to check the truth.

Chapter 242

Madame Song also calmed down quickly, she said: "Then let Ting Yu to leave Song company first. I will let everything to be handled by me and Gu Dong Cheng. Are you guys satisfied?"

For these result, they were quite happy, they thought it was quite an achievement that they could make Song Ting Yu fall down.

They were silent for a moment and said: "Okay, then let settle down for this matter. We will wait for you news."

"But" Song Zhen Hai remembered something and said: "But during your investigation, we hope that you could include one of us"

Madame Song's face turned dark: "Song Zhen Hai, enough! What do you mean? You think that I will make an evidence to deceive you?! I tell you even Song Ting Yu is no our family, I know my identity as part of my status. If he is really not our part our family, I will ask him to leave too!"

The reality was cruel. If Song Ting Yu and Song family are not related, Madame Song wouldn't let him say, even though she was unwilling.

But it's no way out, it's impossible to let Song family be handled by outsider.

Song Ting Yu has a great ability. If he is not part of Song family, but he stayed in Song company, it can't guarantee that Song company wouldn't fall into his hand.