But it was urgent now.

Tian Mi said: "What happened? Why don't you let Lin Cheng Huan? He is AB, now it's urgent, what are you doing!"

The surgeon coughed: "Let me remind you. We have no time, if not you need to wait until we find it. But it will take a long time, it will be risky for the patient."

Lin Cheng Huan didn't care about them. He actively came forward: "Let me."

Song Ting Yu used his hand to clutch Lin Cheng Huan's shoulder to stop him, but Lin Cheng Huan pushed it away, his face was cold: "I don't know what are you hesitating about, but did you hear what the doctor said? Do you want to see something bad happened to Wei Xi?"

Su Ran pulled Song Ting Yu's arm, and looked at Lin Cheng Huan: "Sorry to trouble you."

Lin Cheng Huan frowned. He could notice something strange from Su Ran but this moment he didn't want to mind it. He just wanted to save Song Wei Xi.

Tian Mi didn't know what happened. But she knew that from Su Ran's call before her response was strange. Now it's clearly that Lin Cheng Huan could save Song Wei Xi, but why Song Ting Yu still wanted to stop him.

"What happened?" She noticed everyone was looking at Lin Cheng Huan nervously.

Gu Dong Cheng held her shoulder and pulled her back. He shook his head and signaled her to not say anything more. Everyone didn't have any heart for question.

Tian Mi nodded.

"Let it be. Just see it as a bet. Now there is no other way." Madame Song sighed.

Su Ran looked at the direction, where Lin Cheng Huan went.

Song Ting Yu hugged her.

After Lin Cheng Huan done, he noticed everyone was still there. He sat down on the side and wanted to leave after Song Wei Xi was safe.

The operation was in process. They helped to stop the bleeding first. Then they would do cell transplant.

Su Ran sat down on Lin Cheng Huan's side and looked at him: "Thank you."

Lin Cheng Huan looked at her after throwing the cotton swab to the trash bin: "I don't like hearing that words from you."

Su Ran was silent.

"I don't know what has happened, perhaps you blame me for not taking a good care of Wei Xi?" Lin Cheng Huan said: "I am very sorry. Wei Xi is taken away by me, but now he is injured. Ran Ran, I accept that you blame me, but what had happened? Here it's only me who can do blood transfusion, but it's clear that you are so hesitated."

Chapter 232
He said: "You don't believe me?"

There's nothing that could make him sadder rather than her answer.

"No" Su Ran shook her head, yet she didn't what should she said.

Now her brain was confused, she didn't have heart to mind this matter first. She just wanted Song Wei Xi to be okay from the operation.

Lin Cheng Huan didn't say anything more, he just waited with everyone outside the surgery room.

The sky started to turn dark. After a long time, finally the door was opened. Everyone came forward.

Doctor Xu's face was calm and looked at everyone. He smiled and said: "The surgery is successful. Wei Xi now is still unconscious. Let him to have a good rest in the patient room. Please wait calmly for him to wake up. After a while, if there is no any negative effect, Wei Xi will be okay. Okay, it's very late, just go home and have a good rest."