When he was about to nod, Su Ran threw the cup of tea toward her. With sob: "Su Hao, you are so ruthless, you are so greedy! I will not let you go!"

Because it was too sudden, so Su Hao didn't have chance to dodge it. The cup hit his face. It bruised and bled his forehead.

When Su Ran did it, she heard the scream from the living room. Qiao Qing came over and ran to Su Hao. She wiped his forehead: "What happened? Are you hurt?"

Then she looked at Su Ran: "Ran Ran, what are you doing? He is your father. Look at you, is it what a daughter should do to her father? Couldn't we chat nicely?"

Su Ran used her hand to rub her teary eyes and pointed at Su Hao: "You ask Su Hao, ask what did he do. Since I was born, have ever seen me as his daughter? Ask him, what did he do? How could he be so ruthless? How could he harm his own grandchildren?"

Su Ran's tone was aggressive, even Qiao Qing was surprised to hear it. She said: "Are you saying that your kid's death is related to your Pa?" She quickly denied: "It's impossible, how could your father does something like that? It must be a misunderstanding, it is definitely a misunderstanding. Ran Ran, Ting Yu, you need to investigate it clearly, please don't accuse your father wrongly a, he wouldn't do something like that"

Su Ran felt it was so ridiculous and grieved, no matter what happened. The first time Qiao Qing definitely would think of her most beloved man. No matter how, she would stand on his side. Even she was dumped by her beloved man, she wouldn't do it. Even no one believes him, she will.

It's the most pathetic Qiao Qing.

This woman was her mother.

Su Ran laughed coldly: "He has admitted it all, how do you want me to investigate it?"

Qiao Qing looked at Su Hao then looked at Su Ran. She said: "Ran Ran, I believe your father should have his on sorrow and difficulties. definitely there's should be a reason behind his actions so he did it"

She said it then she wanted to take Su Ran's hand: "Ran Ran, no matter how, he is your father, right? Just see this then let him go once okay? Just take it as my request? He must not did it in purpose"

Su Ran lowered her head and looked at her biological mother: "No matter how you always look for reasons for help him. I know that for him you even will give up your life, but why should I let him go?

Chapter 222

"Ran Ran, he is your father!

"Then?" Su Ran released her hand from Qiao Qing's grip: "Except giving me life, have he done something for me? He keeps on using me. He killed my daughter, how could I forgive him?"

"Ran Ran, I beg you"

Qiao Qing almost knelt down, but Su Ran pulled her up: "No need to beg me. It's not that easy. I don't have this kind of father, I also don't have a mother like you."

Su Ran said it then turned her body to leave the living room. She went outside the big door.

Qiao Qing yelled: "Ran Ran.!"

Song Ting Yu looked at Tang Zi Chu: "Take care all of this."

"Okay, Chief Song."

Song Ting Yu chased after her, he noticed Su Ran was not far away. She squatted down and cried.

She buried her whole face on the middle of her thigh. Her shoulder was shi.+vering.

Song Ting Yu came over and made her stood up. He hugged her.