So when they found it, all of them praised her to be their favorite. They said that Bai Zhi Rui was innocent and wouldn't attend that kind of party. Bai Zhi Rui's fans stated that Bai Zhi Rui always a hard-worker and only depends on her effort.

After several days, police officially stated that among one of them, there was a woman that had a HIV. She was a twenty one years old little model, she was the current favorite of Chief Hua.

She always accompanied by his side. Chief Hua always without slight hesitant brought her to attend any kind of public situation, and always expressed that they were friends. But who would trust it?

This is the rule on the entertainment circle.

The netizens commented without any sympathy: "He deserves it, how could he have so many women. Finally he got what he sow. Hahaha."

Chapter 182

In front of the computer, Bai Zhi Rui shut the computer and heard someone was going upstairs. She looked at the front door, it was Ms Chen.

She had her keys.

Ms Chen got inside hurriedly, and Bai Zhi Rui looked at her, she smiled: "Ms Chen, what happened? Why are you so rush?"

"Did you see the news before?"

"Which one?" Bai Zhi Rui looked indifferent: "Recently there is too much news.:

Ms Chen immediately said: "The news about Chief Hua."

"O~" Bai Zhi Rui still looked really calm: "You mean his news with that model?"

"Yes, that model is having an accident. This recently Chief Hua had been together with her. He definitely got that disease, what about you? Let's do check up tomorrow"

Bai Zhi Rui laid down on the chair: "It would be too long to know about it."

"Then what to do?" Ms Chen's face was really pale.

"Don't worry. I am okay." Bai Zhi Rui patted her shoulder: "Since that old man be together with that little model, I never did it with him."

Ms Chen asked again: "How could it be?"

Bai Zhi Rui took a cigarette out and smoked it. She smiled brightly: "I said that one day I would let that old man experience the taste of nor living nor death."

Ms Chen finally understood: "Then it was you who arranged that model be by his side? You knew that model has HIV?"

Ms Chen muttered to herself for a while: "Nof No, how could you have way to let a young model willing to do it?"

She looked at Bai Zhi Rui: "Zhi Rui, what was happening? Who helped you? Is it Song Ting Yu? You are together with him again?"

No wonder this recent time Ms Chen felt something strange. Although Bai Zhi Rui was together with Chief Hua, and got several jobs however, the donation for flood victim was not his idea. Her movie was released quicker was also not from his intervention.

That time she didn't think too much of it, she felt that it was help from Chief Hua. After all, he is the tycoon in entertainment circle.

But these several problems and today's news, Ms Chen felt it was not that easy.

Bai Zhi Rui wouldn't have that kind of power, so she could only being backed up by other people.

Bai Zhi Rui spitted out some of smoke, and raised her eyebrows: "No need to care about these matters. In anyway who asked that old man to be lecherous, he couldn't shift his attention from that young model"