Bai Zhi Rui 's words let Chen Jing suddenly stiffed. Her heart felt the pressure that she couldn't breath again.

This time Bai Zhi Rui's inner heart could feel the extreme torment that she laughed coldly and hung up.

She just threw the phone in the dressing table.

The time she answered Chen Jing's call, she was preparing to apply her lipstick.

She styled herself in delicate makeup. Her skin was white so she used orange series of color.

It was the instruction from Ms Chen.

She said that Chief Hua, that perverted man, didn't like a woman with heavy makeup. He likes to see a pitiful woman.

He always like Bai Zhi Rui, he likes her delicate appearance.

She agreed to have dinner with Chief Hua that old man, but after the dinner, she clearly knows what would happen.

No one could help her, she needs to depend on herself.

No one knows how miserable she felt now.

She held her hands tightly, her eyes turned red.

This time Ms Chen opened the door and came over: "Let me see."

She examined Bai Zhi Rui's appearance, and felt satisfied. She patted her shoulder: "Change your clothes and let's go."

Bai Zhi Rui stayed silent for a while in front of the dressing table.

Ms Chen held her hands: "Zhi Rui, don't you think too much. What is this? Success is the first priority. You also don't want your everything become nothing right?"

"Be good, let's go to change your clothes. We should set off now. Don't let Chief Hua wait too long. He doesn't like to wait."

Bai Zhi Rui changed her clothes. Ms Chen held her hands to get on the car. They set off to the restaurant.

After the driver stopped the car, once again Ms Chen instructed her: "Zhi Rui, remember. Don't you give a blank face in front Chief Hua. All is for your future."

"I know." Bai Zhi Rui smoked. Then she died it out and threw it.

"Let's go."

Naturally Chief Hua reserved a room. Moreover, Bai Zhi Rui and Ms Chen just noticed the rooms and restaurants was all booked by him.

There was several other people, it was not really a date. It just a dinner gathering.

The time Ms Chen brought Bai Zhi Rui, she kept on holding Bai Zhi Rui's hand to express encouragement. Then open the door.

The moment the door opened, Bai Zhi Rui's face turned to a smile.

Chapter 172

"Chief Hua, everyone, sorry let you guys wait for long time. Our Bai Zhi Rui is coming."

Ms Chen pulled Bai Zhi Rui to enter the room. Then she smiled to all the people inside.

The one who sat on the middle was Chief Hua. When he noticed Bai Zhi Rui, he smiled so bright, and emptied the seat beside him: "Ms Bai, come and sit here."

Although Bai Zhi Rui was here, but actually she hadn't prepared her heart readily to deal with Chief Hua. This man let her to sick to her stomach. His face was fierce, and full of yellow teeth.

Looking of how still she was, Ms Chen became worried. She pinched her waist a bit, then said: "What did you promise me before? Go there, don't you make him angry, later on he would block you and you would be in more miserable condition. Moreover, Song Ting wouldn't help you anymore. Who would help you?"