Trapped In Her Own

Start from the beginning

Natalia smiled, "Do you have any pictures of him or the both of you?" Millie nodded enthusiastically and pulled her phone out of her bag happy to have an excuse to look at the pictures Sadie took again.

The two spent a few minutes looking through pictures, some Millie had taken when Finn wasn't looking, some she probably forced him to be in, and some the both of them looked unbelievably happy to be in.

Natalia's favorites had to be two different pictures obviously taken at the same time. The first one Millie was smiling big at the camera while Finn pressed a kiss to her cheek, in the second Millie was still looking at the camera but she was laughing and Finn was watching her with a big smile on his face.

"I tried to get him to look at the camera, but he wouldn't, he just kept doing stupid shit to try and make me laugh."

Natalia had never seen someone look at another person with so much love an adoration in their eyes. It was easy to see Finn loved her, she wondered if Millie knew it yet.

The happy atmosphere was destroyed within seconds when the doors to the fitting room started to open and in walked Paige.

Millie straightened up, Natalia grabbed her notepad and went back to work immediately, both not wanting to be seen slacking as Paige would say.

"What are you still doing in here Millie?" Paige snapped.

"I am having my measurements taken of course Pagie, how about you?" She played dumb, she noticed her sister's gaze move to the phone in her hand. Millie threw it back in her bag and walked across the room to put her dress on.

"You should have been done a long time ago."

"What does it matter to you? I'm done now."

Paige ignored her and stepped up onto the fitting platform Millie had just walked away from.

"You, Natalie! Get on with it, I don't have all day." Paige snapped her fingers at Natalia.

"Yes ma'am." Natalia rushed over with the tape measure while Millie zipped her dress up and resisted the urge to correct Paige on Natalia's name.

Millie walked over to the platform and picked up her bag from its place beside Paige's feet.

"Mother wants to see you in the ballroom, get going."

"I don't take orders from you. Try saying please big sister."

"You better listen to me, you little bitch. I can still   tell our parents to keep you here."

"But you can't, all your words are just that. Words, empty threats. I'm not scared of you Paige no matter how much you want me to be. Desperate really is not your look." Millie smiled innocently at Paige in the mirrors.

Before her sister could jump off the platform to launch an attack Millie left the room sending a silent apology to Natalia for what she was about to be left alone with.

Despite her best interest Millie went to the ballroom to see what her Mother wanted.

"I want you to help with the decorations," Kelly clarified after she walked in.