Cardfight: Kai VS Jessica (The Thunder Dragon and the Fearless Knight)

Kai slide the card towards Jessica and both players got there decks and went to a standing cardfight table. Jessica was happy to get the card back and she wanted to remind Kai why he switched to Kagero clan. Aichi, Kourin, Naoki, Shingo and Miwa watch the cardfight. Izaki and Morikawa entered card capital and saw Kai fighting a girl. 

“This will be funny to see Kai lose to a girl,” said Morikawa to Izaki. 

“Kai will kill you if he heard you,” said Naoki to Morikawa.

 Morikawa and Izaki walked to the card fight to watch. Shop costumers also went to the table to watch the card fight.

The Card fight begins:

J: damage is 0; cards is 5 K: damage is 0 cards is 5

 Players placed the starting vanguard on the circle faced down. Both Players drew five cards.  Kai had a balanced hand of cards. Jessica had to redraw for her hand was unbalanced. 

“I will redraw two cards,” said Jessica feeling a bit tense.

 “Go ahead,” said Kai as he gives a hurry-up-will-you look. Then Miwa tossed a coin to decide which person will go first. Miwa catches the coin and placed it on his right back hand.

”Heads or Tails” asked Miwa to the fighters.

 “Heads” said Jessica hoping to go first. 

“Tails” said Kai playing along. 

 “And the coin lands on Tails” said Miwa looking at Kai giving him a wick. 

“Stand up the Vanguard” in unison said Jessica and Kai. The card shop turned to a terrain as they called the starter units.

“Lizard solder, Saishin” said Kai.

 “Dreaming Jewel Knight, Tiffany” said Jessica.

The two units appeared beside their summoned owner.

(Kai’s turn):

J: damage is 0; cards is 5 K: damage is 0 cards is 5

At the terrain, a light in a form of a ball starts to move on the players as they played vanguard. The people in the shop are unaware of the psyqualia of Jessica was reactivating.

“Stand and Draw,” said Kai. He has drawn a Red River Dragon and added it to his hand.  

“I ride Red River Dragon,” said Kai as he placed the card on top of the starter.

“I move Saishin to the back row, turn end,” said Kai Looking at Jessica. The units did as Kai ordered them to do.

 ”Royal Paladin” said Kai to himself.

 “Have we met before?” said Kai looking at Jessica.

 ”Do I know anyone by that name… Jessica” said Miwa looking at the girl trying to remember.

“Wait, that Jessica in the third grade” said Miwa as he recalled biting his thumbnail. 

“No way…  She is really is Jessica Aww, Man… Kai will definitely lose,” said Miwa feeling uncomfortable as he watches the match.  

“Turn end, over to you” said Kai. 

“Thanks” said Jessica.

(Jessica’s turn):

J: damage is 0; cards is 5 K: damage is 0 cards is 4

 “I stand and draw,” said Jessica. She drew a stand trigger and placed it with her other cards.