He Came Back

Several Years Later

"..Mm" You said, "That feels nice."

"No shit, I told you I was good at massaging my clients." Zora said.

"Oh, is that all you see me as?"

Zora chuckles. He then grabs you from behind while you're both sitting on your bed and mumbles, "I see you as more than that..a lot more."

He starts giving soft kisses down your neck. Your nice moment was interrupted by a small and loud little guy.

"Miss Y/n!!!!" Asta shouts as he breaks open the door.

"Asta! Get out!" You shouted.

Asta instantly closes the door as he sees what you and Zora were doing.

"Sorry Zora..Miss y/n!!" Asta shouts, "Captain Yami called us down!!"

"Alright we'll be down shrimp..Next time you better knock or I'll kick you out immediately...with force." Zora says.

Both you and Zora went down as Yami and the rest of the Black Bulls were waiting on you.

"So...I've decided who's going to the heart kingdom." Yami States.

Your eyes widen as you realize what he was starting to talk about.

"Asta..Luck..Noelle....."

Magna starts sweating.

"And that's it."

Magna got sad and begged Yami to go. Eventually Yami said yes.

"I guess we get to stay" You said. "Zora."

"Yeah..I guess so."

A few days pass by and you realize magna came back from the Heart Kingdom. Something about not being strong enough to train. You kind of just let it off but a few hours later when you went to go look for Zora..he was not there, unfortunately.

It had been days..then it turned to months. 6 months had passed by. By this time, It was time to invade the Spade Kingdom. You stopped waiting for Zora's return and trained yourself. You had very skilled and advanced Combat skills. Whenever someone tried to fight you physically, you always won due to your skills. It helped in battle if the enemy was out of mana. Your magic on the other hand..well it was complicated due to how powerful your parents were. Family. Family was also complicated.

After the invasion in the Spade Kingdom Asta came back to the Black Bulls Hideoout. Noelle and the others whereabouts are currently unknown.

"Asta!!!" You shouted. "You're back!!" You gave him a big hug.

"Yess Miss Y/n Great to see you too!! And Miss Vanessa!! All of you!!" Asta shouted.

Everyone celebrated. You and Vanessa celebrated with wine and you all cheered until a big crash came in through the wall.

One of the triad members! Dante!

"Oh my god!" You shouted. "Everyone get back!"

"No...We do this together!" Grey shouted.

"I like the confidence you've got Grey! Keep it up I like this new you." You smiled and looked back at Dante.

You all ran into battle. Everyone got injured, badly. Asta transformed into berserk mode.

"As....ta." You hesitated. "Asta NO!" You yelled.

Asta went crazy on Dante. Did a lot of damage. But Dante was regenerating at a fast rate.

All of a sudden. A large buff man came into battle. Everyone but you shouted "Captain Yami!!"

Yami. You thought to yourself. Yami you better win.

Yami and Asta made the final blow. They won. Or you thought.

The other Triad member, Zenon, had appeared. He was taken. Yami was taken.

The night he was taken you were still at the Black Bulls mourning with everyone.

You left the scene and went to your room. While you were sitting in your room, wondering where everything went wrong. You wanted to blame it all on Zora for leaving. You were thinking if he hadn't left without warning, he could have helped you all. But you put the thought away and let it go. All of a sudden, you felt a familiar mana around you.

Nacht.

AN: Y/N is 26 going on 27.