The purpose of Human Life.

As you look into the Nature you see the existance of life in two ways .
Life on land and life in water .
All of the animals birds. fishes .insects give birth nourish their young ones even live in a comfortable space for their living as human beings construct homes . Instead of technology we are doing all the things that the lower species on Earth do .So the point is are we here to live a life like animals or we are here for a higher purpose that we dont know .Humans have ability to know themselves to think logically they have an IQ which helps them to think that why something happens to them.We are able enough to think why and how of all things that we see but animals dont.If you live a simple life a happy family a job money travel success and die believe me your life will be same as an animal.Now read carefully wht i say .

THE CREATOR AND THE CREATION CANT BE SEPERATED IF WE SEPERATE THEM THEN EVERYTHING WILL FALL UPON EACH OTHER AND NOTHING WILL REMAIN ALIVE.

The God who created the Universe is himself the Universe .Every religion says that God is Everywhere. By God I do not mean a person who is sitting somewhere having his eye on us .
By God i mean an Energy that rules the whole Universe .

I havent see the God in my life but i have realised an energy in everything .You breathe air that gives you life you eat the food that break down into glucose and give you the energy to live .Tell me who can give us the life .The God the energy. We are his creation and he is inside us the energy that keep you alive your soul a part of the creator is within you .

The purpose of human life is to understand that energy within you and become the universe yourself.

Only humans have this ability to understand themselves that who they are .