"Oh dear." Nova said as she disappeared from the window before it exploded.

Gwen and Kevin went flying out as he slammed onto the ground roughly, Gwen as well went flying she as the construct that was protecting her shattered as she slammed on the ground. Nova appeared sitting on the car unscathed.

"That went well." Nova said as Goop splattered on the ground.

"And you think you could do better?" Kevin questioned.

"I would've but I was told 'to say near the car'." Nova said. Goop reformed and the warrior jumped out of the building and slapped the controller for Goop's body away. The warrior tried to create another hand.

"Oh that's not gonna happen." Goop said as the controller came back to its body and made the slime dive into the warrior.

The warrior's body then started to expand and green slime appeared inbetween the openings appeared, until finally it exploded with a fart noise.

Goop's slime splattered everywhere landing in Kevin and Gwen, Nova had made a screen to block the incoming slime.

"Gross." She said as she watches the slime slid off her screen.

"Ben, get off of us." Gwen said.

"Sorry." He said as his controller moved around collecting the slime.

"You outta be." Kevin said and Goop transformed back into Ben.

"That was pretty cool though. Like the old days." He said.

"Whatever as long as we took care of this thing for good." Kevin said and he opened the trunk and threw the hand inside and closed it not noticing the hand twitch.

The gang are now at Mr smoothies where ben is at the counter getting everybody drinks.

"I swear there's still tennyson goo on here." Kevin said wiping the tail light.

"No there isn't." Gwen said.

"Besides it's just a moving tin can." Nova said as she's laying on the roof.

"It's not just a tin can." Kevin said.

"Right~." She knocks on the roof making Kevin glare at her.

Ben got the smoothie and was leaving the counter. "Nectarine smoothies for everybody." He said, but some decided to smash the smoothies on Ben.

"Hey!" Ben yelled in surprise. "Should've said on everybody." He said looking down at his ruined shirt and jacket.

"Whoops, hey JT looks like somebody had an accident." Cash said as the two boys laughed.

"Yeah,look at that mess cash. Need me to get you a sippy cup Ben or maybe a diaper." JT mocked and they both laughed as the other people glared at them because of their immaturity.

Kevin, Gwen and Nova saw the scene and Kevin and Nova walked towards them. Ben signalled Kevin to stop, but Nova hosted walked to the counter behind him.

"Okay you got me, good one." He said.

"Well what are you gonna do about it huh." Cash said pushing him leaving a hand print on ben, he looked at his hand to find the smoothie there. "Ugh!" He reacted and everybody laughed as he wiped the smoothie on his clothes leaving an orange stain.

"Now look what you made me do!" He yelled in Ben's face. Ben raised his hand towards his omnitrix when.

"What did he make you do? Because if I saw correctly you moved you hand and slammed it against him. You did this to yourself so how did your puny logic come up with that conclusion?" Nova questioned as she handed Ben some paper towels. Her words made people laugh even more which infuriated Cash.