The Trap

This was requested! Here we go...

Syd wakes up a little after Knox leaves, and sits up, carefully blinking his eyes open. When he notices him gone, he freaks out a little, but notices he took his sweater and calms down. He gets up and finds where he is, climbing up there.

"Can't sleep?" He asks, sitting down in the same manner next to him. Knox sighs.

"Yeah. I'm thinking about my father. He's all I've been able to think about lately," he murmurs, turning to Syd before looking up again, "Well, almost all. There's some other people too." Syd chuckles, finding it obvious that Knox likes him.

"Hey, Knox?"

"Hmm?" Knox questions, turning to Syd and falling into his obvious trap. Syd smiles through the kiss in triumph. Knox, despite the shock, instantly deepens the kiss. He's not used to stubble, but he instantly shoves the thought away as if it was a swipe away advo. He becomes increasingly frustrated as SYD, of all guys, bites his bottom lip. Knox starts to roll his eyes but is surprised When Syd pushes him down to the smooth, cool stone of the cave floor, allowing him entrance. Obviously, Knox fights back but is continued to be amazed as Syd, once again, wins. He smirks despite the annoyance coming off of Knox.

They part for air, and Syd lays down next to him.

"For fuck's sake, stop fighting. You know I'm better than you at this." He says, putting his arm around Knox so his head rests on Syd's shoulder.

"Shut up and let me sleep, asshat."

---

Sorry this probably wasn't that good. >~< But here you goo....

Stay happy and eat some chocolate!

~Jinxxy <3