⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧I am fine୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Start from the beginning

"So do you know where sapnap and George is? " I asked but they all looked at each other than just shook there head.

"They are not in their house? " ponk asked while I shook my head. I hope these idiots aren't going to l'manburg to "check" on y/n.

"Do you know where Sam is? " dream asked In a serious tone. I remember seeing him walking to Alyssa house but I am not really sure.

"I don't know but I saw him going to your house Alyssa. " I said while everyone got confused.

"Probably he wants to talk to me so I will go to my house right now. " she said while running and waving at us.

"What about Callahan? " I asked while ponk shrugged.

"Oh he is with punz. " dream said and I was about to say something until

"So, care to explain why you guys were so sad. " ponk said while me and dream looked at each other. Uhm should I really say it? I think it will be better if less people know about he-

"It's because y/n left us. " dream said in a sad tone while i glared at dream. What the fck?!

"Who is y/n? " ponk asked in confusion. I didn't really want to say because I can make a entire essay about y/n.

"Y/n is a girl who got angry at us for being 'over protective' of her. " dream said with a angry tone and I slowly nodded. Doesn't people like being protected? I can't believe she got angry by that.

"So your angry at a girl who you guys were protective of... I nveer seen you guys being over protective soo you guys like y/n? " ponk said while My cheeks started to heat up and dream laughed at me.

"Of course I like y/n..." Dream said with a excitement while  me and pond looked at him in surprise. I don't want to hurt my guard but this made me feel like I could murder him.

"As a best friend! " dream added with confidence and pond doesn't look convince. I know you are lying idiot, but I will just keep it as you ' friend zone ' yourself.

"Well I hope I can meet her since you guys like her that much. " ponk said while both of us glared at him. Ponk looked at us and nervously walked back.

"I am sure that you are gonna love her~ " dream said in a happy tone and ponk looks confused and scared at the same time. Dream really looks like he is gonna kill ponk if he does... me too

Y/n pov

Wilbur was talking about what he is gonna say in the election. He was nervous about Tommy screwing his speech. I didn't know why Tommy would screw his speech. Wilbur told me his speech and gave me the paper.

"So is good y/n? " Wilbur asked In a nervous tone and I read his speech.

"Well, The speech is good but I need to hear schaltt speech to see if it is good enough or not. " I said while Wilbur glared at me. Why the hell do they always glare at me or others.

"I am sure that you won't like schaltt... he is a bit to much." He said with a irritated tone while drinking his tea and I looked at him with confusion.

"I did spent time with you all so I am sure I can handle him. " I said with smirk while Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"Come on y/n, don't need to insult me." He said with a fake tear while I sigh.

"I didn't meet him so I can't really judge his personality. " I said while Wilbur looks annoyed. I am sure that he isn't that bad.

"By the way, did you have past partners before?" Wilbur asked while I looked at him in confusion, that was a sudden question.

"I wasn't interested in love so no. " I said while Wilbur looks angry.

"You did say it in past tense so What about now?" Wilbur asked while I started to think. Sometimes I don't understand my feelings but Callahan looks like a interesting person.

"I don't know..." I said while Wilbur looks more annoyed. I hope he is getting signal that I don't like him.

"Oh I remember, why did you start freaking out when I mention technoblade?" He asked while I stayed silent... I have mixed feelings for techno... it was awkward silence until

"Oh I forgot! " Wilbur said while standing up and he snatch my cup and kept it on the table. What the h-

"Follow me, I have to show you something. " he said while grabbing my hand and dragging me. Where the hell are we going?

We both ran until we heard somebody walking beside us. We both looked side and saw Fundy, angrily walking with a iron sword in his hand.

"Fundy! Where are you going? " Wilbur shouted. Fundy stopped and looked at me and Wilbur. Suddenly he started to walk towards me with a sword still in his hand.

I thought he was gonna hurt us so I took out my sword. My sword looks like its gonna break any second. Instead of stabbing me, he just hug me while crying and wilbur looked us with shockness.

"Somebody ki-killed my fo-fox. " Fundy said while stuttering alot. I just hug him back and pat his back. I wasn't really good at comforting people after they lost their love one but I tried.

"Don't cry Fundy, I am sure that your fox doesn't want to see you cry...I will help you find that person who did this. " I said while Wilbur hug both of us together. We look like a family but I don't want to think about it.

"I promise I will find the culprit... "

Love meter✧༺♥༻✧

Wilbur : ---% ( he loves that you look like a perfect mother for Fundy than a fcking salmon)

Dream : 98 % ( he is still mad at you but it's fine, he knows your gonna accepthis apology)

Eret : 87 % ( he is happy that everyone is fine but he wants this voices to go away in his head)

George : 85 % ( he knows that your gonna apologize so it makes him feel better than usual)

Sapnap : 77 % ( he just wants some milkshake to keep his thoughts about you away)

Callahan : 60 % ( he knows that you are not angry at him but it makes him sad that you didn't say good bye to him)

Awesamdude : 90 % ( he is glad that he gave you a present but the present isn't that good so he is mad about it)

Fundy : 40 % ( he is happy that you would find that bit-h who killed his fox but he is hoping that you would keep those words )

Karl : 2 % ( he isn't happy that you made everyone sad)

Ponks : 3 % ( he is wonders why everyone has a crush on you)

Alyssa : 2 % ( she hopes that you aren't a bad news to this place)

A/n

I thought to let someone die here but I didn't do it cause I have some special events set up with that person.

And always
Have a lovely day petals♡∞:。.。  

。