A request (Chapter 10)

Start from the beginning

Roy: "Oh... Thank you, I hate being sick."

Jason: "And dying... Don't forget dying."

The door for my bedroom opened. The farmhouse was modern, allowing there to be ample room for things to be moved or changed around. I could see my bedroom from the kitchen. Jason looked at me. As I did the same to him, Zatanna walked out, holding her head.

Zatanna: "Good morning...."

All three of us went silent. Whispering to one another.

Y/N: "Didn't we put her in the spare bedroom downstairs?"

Jason: "I remember that."

Roy: "Same... Achoo."

Roy ran his sleeve under his nose.

Y/N: "OK, you are officially a bio-hazard. Go sit down and watch T.V. or something, and I'll make chicken soup and that potion. Hopefully, you'd only need one drop of the medicine."

Roy looked at me and lay down on the couch, going back to bed. While Zatanna walked down the steps, her hair was a mess, and an oversized shirt that was mine hung past her waist.

Zatanna: "What were the plans for today?"

Jason: "Actually, that's what I wanted to ask you, Y/N."

Y/N: "What is it?"

Jason: "I need a favour."

Jason: "Stop that."

Supergirl: "But you're so cute~."

Supergirl said, pinching Jason's cheeks as they sat across from a different table. I looked to Power girl. She watches the two lost in their little world, and I hand her a drink as I take my respective seat.

It was about nine in the evening, and we'd all just finished our respective missions, and we were hanging out in one of the few bars in Metropolis. It was cold. Jason and I came by zeta tube here and were dressed in casual wear. While Supergirl wore a red dress, Power girl wore jeans, white top with a denim jacket.

I took a sip of my beer and looked at her, amused.

Y/N: "Feeling a bit left out? Or is this the first time you've been out on a double date?"

Power girl didn't answer, and I chuckled, catching her off guard. Remembering Jason's request, over the past two years since Powergirl came to this universe, not once had she thought of coming to have Christmas with Clarks, always did her own thing.

So, as a request from Supergirl. She asked if I could bring her to the house for near years Eve. Easier said than done.

Powergirl: "Do you think you're funny or something?"

I nodded, leaning back into my seat and study her.

Y/N: "Oh, I think I'm as funny as can be. But not as much as you and those two over there... They're almost cute, aren't they?"

I motioned to Jason and Supergirl just as the two take a sip from their drinks. Supergirls face contorts. She's never had alcohol before or, in this case. The taste of a beer. Making even Power girl let out a little giggle.

Powergirl: "They're cute. In a way...."

I nodded, watching Powergirl finally take a sip of her drink. I believe it was called Sex on the beach cocktail. I gave her a faint smile and nodded.

But, when our eyes met, she groaned, studying me, while I chuckled, amused by her antics.

Y/N: "So... Be honest with me, you didn't come here because you wanted to...."