Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?

One of Louis' favorite ways to see Harry is naked. There are very few people on Earth who look better naked than they do with clothes on, and Harry is definitely one of those people.

"Harry?" Louis says before yawning; it is far too early in the morning for Louis to raise his voice. He pulls his hood over his head and tugs on his hoodie sleeves so that they cover his hands, then folds his arms over his chest. He continues to pad through the quiet house in search of Harry, who wasn't in bed when Louis woke up.

When Louis enters the living room, he notices that the patio door is open. The cool morning air, pale sun, and the sound of birds happily chirping beckons him outside. As soon as he steps outside, he sees Harry doing yoga. More specifically, he sees Harry wearing only short, black briefs and doing the frog pose. Louis' tummy swirls as he looks Harry up and down, taking in every single curve of soft skin and contraction of muscle and even his curls pulled into a bun at the top of his head.

"What a lovely sight to see first thing in the morning," Louis hums with a relaxed smile on his face. Harry quickly turns his head to look at Louis, who has surprised him; he thought he was alone.

"Morning, Lou," Harry smiles, then turns his head back to look at the trees across from the patio.

"What's that pose called?"

"Frog pose." Harry's forearms and palms are resting flat on the yoga mat beneath him. His legs are spread and bent at the knee, and the inner part of his knees are resting on the ground.

"It's probably the hottest yoga pose you could do," Louis says as he licks his lips and sits next to Harry's yoga mat. He reaches an arm out and slowly glides his fingertips along his fiancé's spine, curiously watching as goosebumps start to form in his path.

"Yeah?" Harry smirks, turning his head once again to look at Louis.

"Yeah. What else can you do?" Louis says, trying to egg Harry on. Harry hums for a moment before deciding on another pose. He brings his knees closer together, then exhales as he stretches his arms in front of him and lays his chin and top of his chest on the mat, arching his back and pushing his bum in the air. "Fuck," Louis breathes, astonished at how turned on he is by Harry simply doing yoga. "What's this one?"

"Puppy pose," Harry smiles.

"Do you mind if I touch you?" Louis asks. While he wants to surprise Harry with what he is about to do, he wants to make sure Harry wants it too.

"You can touch me any way you like," Harry says, then exhales and goes deeper into the pose. Louis moves over and shuffles behind Harry, then places his hands on the younger boy's hips. He studies every muscle, every curve of Harry's body, somehow feeling just as attracted to him as he did when they first met, even after four years of having Harry and only Harry.

"I can get so deep inside you when you're like this." Louis licks his lips as he slowly slides Harry's briefs down just enough so Harry's bum is exposed. He hears Harry whimper, which is enough for him to hastily pull his own shorts down and get to work.

Can I go where you go?

"Harry, can you get a bottle of wine from the top shelf?" Anne calls from the kitchen. She and Robin have invited Harry and Louis over for dinner, which has just finished cooking.

"Yeah," Harry calls back. Louis lifts his legs off of Harry's thighs, and Harry gets up with a big stretch and an obnoxiously loud groan. Louis doesn't want to be away from Harry if he doesn't have to, so he follows him across the living room. "Whatcha doing Boo?" Harry asks, suddenly stopping and turning around. He has an amused, dimpley smile on his face, which makes Louis smile and happily shrug.