🍎𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢

Start from the beginning

Plus, Mitsuya insisted to have you on his division, since you were enough of a challenge and he'd promised you a rematch in the future. You could tell he was upset because he, for the first time, had found an opponent with almost equal strength to him. Gender didn't matter at all. He'd be like that if anyone was good enough to match him.

You felt a bit special. No other girl had ever been accepted into the gang. Not like they wanted to, anyways. In that age, most of them cared about shopping, petty friendships and spending money on useless things to impress either others or themselves.

You found that absolutely ridiculous. Being in a gang was exhilarating. Every day was an adrenaline rush.

And you just happened to be an adrenaline junkie...

The guys even had offered to teach you how to ride a bike. However, you hadn't enough money for one of your own yet.

You'd find a way though.

Until then, you'd just have to ride on others' bikes.

Or so you hoped. Because now, you had no way of going home, unless you walked.

It was a 40 minute walk until your house. And, at the moment, the temperature was around 39°C (102.2 degrees Fahrenheit).

You sighed. You had to walk that distance in the blazing heat, while wearing the gang's black uniform.

Just your luck.

To your surprise, you heard a motorcycle approaching from your rear side. You figured it was one of the boys, so you turned to see who it was. If you were lucky enough, you could get a ride home.

Mitsuya came next to you on his bike. He was the last person you were expecting to see. But on the other hand, he did say he would stay back for a while.

"Hop on." he offered and extended his hand to you.

Normally, you might have refused, because in a way, he was your rival and you were a hard head. But right now, you weren't going to play it hard. Anything would beat walking in this heat.

You 'tsk'ed', not wanting to completely give up your stubbornness. "Don't get the wrong idea. I'm only doing this because it's too hot to walk."

"Whatever you say, princess." he smiled and helped you get on.

"Hold me tight and don't let go." he instructed you, while starting his bike.

You removed your jacket, tying it around your waist, leaving you only in a white, sleeveless shirt.

"You're enjoying this too much, aren't you?" you said sarcastically, as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

He chuckled. "It's not everyday that I have you ride with me in my bike. Gotta cherish the moment."

You felt your face unintentionally turning hot.

"No answer, huh?" he mocked you and started driving.

You rolled your eyes. "Shut up."

You could feel him smirking, but he didn't say anything. He just kept on driving. You did as he told you and held him tight, not wanting to fall.

Gradually, you felt yourself getting more comfortable. Until you laid your head on his back, without even realizing it.

The gentle breeze hitting your face, the surroundings quickly fading, the sound of the exhaust... It was a feeling like no other.

It calmed you. But you also felt alive. It surely could not be compared to a car or a bicycle.

Motorcycles offered a different kind of ecstasy.

So naturally, people would get addicted to it.

How could they not?

And so, you were the same. You had fallen in love with the feeling of riding a bike. You could only imagine how it'd feel riding your own. If only you could...

You sighed. And as if Mitsuya could read your thoughts, he spoke up.

"Amazing feeling, right?"

You forgot your little rivalry for a second and engaged in conversation with him.

"Yeah. If only I knew how to drive them."

"I can teach you. Do you want me to?" he offered.

You hesitated for a second, but you'd be damned if you let your inhibitions hold you back.

"It'd be great if you could. Then, we can have that rematch with our bikes. I'll definitely beat you this time." you joked.

Mitsuya seemed amused. "Only in your dreams, princess."

"Anyways. We're here. That's your apartment, am I right?" he asked and stopped the bike.

"Yeah, that's me." you confirmed and jumped down.

Mitsuya got down from the bike as well.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" he mocked.

You pouted. "Thank you, I guess..."

"There. It wasn't so hard, now, was it?" he said and patted your head.

Your eyes widened and your heart was thumping in your chest. What was this feeling?

"Anyways. See you tomorrow." he winked at you and went back to his bike.

You turned to go and unlock your door, before you heard him talk.

"Wait, seems like I forgot something."

He came and gave you a peck on your cheek.

"See you tomorrow." he said as he rode his bike and left.

You were still standing there in your doorstep, unable to comprehend what had happened in the past five minutes.

"M-Mitsuya kissed me..." you mumbled.

"What... what is that feeling in my chest?"

 what is that feeling in my chest?"

A/N: hope you enjoyed, as always. even tho it felt kind of rushed. i'm not sure.

and i don't really know whether that's considered fluff, but i wanted to write about y/n riding on mitsuya's bike, so i couldn't help myself.

hehe... ;)

®BUBBLEXCHI 2021