"If you know I am powerful, then you should know what I am capable off. You seem like a smart girl, so I don't need to say a lot of words for you to understand what I mean". Lisa got up and walked closer to Jane.

"Now, Jane, tell me where Jennie is".

"You won't dare to harm me. If you do anything to me, I will make sure Jennie pays a heavy price for it. Don't threaten me, Lisa Manoban. Threats and me don't go together. If you want Jennie back, then, don't interfere in my business".

Jane got up and walked to the door and turned to look at Dr. Jisoo and spoke. "Just now, I saw your papers with my name on it. Don't do anything like making a psychotherapist visit my home. I hate noisy people the most"

"Then, you will have to listen to me and do what I say as long as you're going to be staying with me"

"Then, I can move out. Will that do?"

"Jane, this is for your own good"

"No, is not. Whatever you two are planning, I already know it. You want to get rid of me because you hate me and don't like the fact that I share the same life with Jennie. It has always been that way. She is the good guy while I am the bad guy and Nini is the clingy psychopath".

Lisa and Dr. Jisoo watched the door opened and closed as Jane left. "Jisoo, give me the number of the doctor. I want to know everything about this damn disorder".

"Wow, she is really scary, Limario". Jisoo hugged herself.

EDEN ESTATES, MANOBAN VILLA, HALL.

Aunt Cate saw Jennie walking in after changing her shoes and she spoke. "Young miss, you're finally back. Oh, what did you do to your hair? Your hair was so beautiful, why did you cut it suddenly?"

Jane ignored the woman and sat on the sofa in the hall.

"Didn't you say you loved long hair? Why did you suddenly cut if off? Did you have a fight with young master?"

Jane felt all her energy drained away by the questions asked by Aunt Cate. She closed her eyes and massaged her forehead. This act caused a huge misunderstanding as aunt Cate quickly rushed to her side.

"Miss, are you having a headache? Is that why you cut your hair? Let aunt massage it for you".

Jane flunked the hand that touched her away and spoke angrily. "Don't touch me. What is wrong with you, old woman. So nosy. Can't I have a moment of rest to myself. Stop acting like we are close; I hate it?"

Aunt Cate looked totally taken aback and watched the girl as she went up to her room.

"Did she have a fight with the young master? She has never been this aggressive to me before".

JENNI'S ROOM.

Jane sat on the bed feeling exhausted. She had always been someone who spoke a little now she had to speak more than ten words with that woman.

Jane got up from the bed and started taking off her clothes. She removed everything leaving her undergarments and starred at herself in the full mirror in the room.