8

TIME SKIP 

''I can't believe Izana gave Black Dragons to Shion You would think he's smarter than that.'' (INUI)

''In our eyes Shion is the worse out of every option but to Izana he's perfect.'' (READER)

''You should know why right?'' (KOKONOI)

''Well aside from being weak I doubt that guy could lead a gang. Izana want to destroy everything that's precious to Shinichiro (SAN) Black Dragons turned out the way it is because of that grudge he holds.'' (READER)

''So your saying the final straw is Shion....The final straw for Black Dragons to be destryoed completely.'' (INUI)

''Black Dragons could still be saved you know with you guiding it  but I doubt you would  want to serve another 'king' '' (KOKONOI)

''Guess this is farewell. Till we meet again Reader.'' (INUI)

The 3 said they're final goodbyes to one another before walking there own paths. 

TIME SKIP TO WHEN IZANA MET KISAKI

Reader held their phone as they dialed Kakucho's number.

''Kaku hey do you know where Izana is? Haven't seen him since forever.'' (READER) 

'' He's probably around the same place, you know where we use to play around with Shinchiro (SAN) when we were little.''  (KAKUCHO) 

'' I'm going there now actually.....huh? Just a sec Kaku I'll call you back.'' Reader quickly hung up the phone as they saw Izana talking to someone. A blond guy with glasses. His aura reeks of evil. 

Reader hid behind something not close enough to hear their conversation clearly but close enough to make out what they're saying to say the least.

''It'll be a pleasure to be working with you so what do you say Izana do you accept my proposal?'' (You already know who this blond ugly ass mf is the one and only best at getting rejected Kisaki)

''As long as I get my revenge on Mikey and be one of the boss of this soon to be organization of yours then I don't have any problem with working with you'' (IZANA) 

''Perfect I'll give you a call once everything is ready for your end, If everything goes as plan then I wont need your help to take down Toman. For now build your own gang with many strong men ready to fight.'' 

And to those last word the guy left. Reader got out of their hiding spot.

''You look like hell Izana almost couldn't recognize you, been a while too.'' (READER)

''You heard everything right? So still wanna follow me?'' (IZANA)

''I'll only stop following you if we break up last time I check we've haven't broken up yet although you did ghost me for a long time.'' (READER) 

''Well I didn't  want you to fall into darkness with me although it seems like I've forgotten you fell first the moment you loved me.'' (IZANA)

(Darkness = depression, to anyone who loved Izana and read the manga )

''Yeah, Yeah whatever clean yourself up you look like a homeless man, I'm gonna give Kaku a call after all he is your right hand man.'' (READER) 

.......

........

.......

''Reader, Kakucho,  Kisa(he's low-key a copycat tho) ki said he needs Tenjiku's help looks like his plan didn't work.'' (IZANA)

''And here I thought that guy was smart. '' (KAKUCHO)

''So what's our next move then, we've already recruited so much strong guys in our gang to top it off our total numbers are at least 400 " (READER)

''Your right guess it's time to finally face Toman.'' Izana said a craze expression on his face. Reader stood up and went to gather up the strongest members of Tenjiku. After gathering everyone up Kakucho was the one to explain everything to them. 

''So basically an ambush towards Toman, that's how we declare war.'' (READER) 

''Most likely it'll be an an advantage for us if we damage them first. Guess that conclude the meeting everyone is free to leave now.'' (KAKUCHO)

''Oi Reader, got any plans after this? '' A certain braid boy asked grinning, his brother by his side giving a disapproving look. 

''Actually yes I'll be with my boyfriend Izana who you know is our leader.'' Reader said with a tint of sarcasm in their voice. Ran Haitani. Since he got recruited along with his brother Rindou Haitani he have been pestering you well more like annoying.

''Leave them be Ran if Izana finds out about this he'll kill you and you know he's not even gonna give a second thought in doing so.'' (KAKUCHO)

''Tch'' (RAN)

The braid haired annabelle look alike guy gave you a wink before leaving his brother following behind him making small remarks.

''You're such a dumbass and you're supposed to be the older brother.'' (RINDOU)

''Shut up, I don't wanna hear it jelly fish head.'' (RAN) 

''Jelly fish....at least I don't pose like an idiot.'' (RINDOU)

''Says the one who pose like a freaking dinosaur.'' (RAN) 

''THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!'' (RINDOU)

''They're bickering again...'' (KAKUCHO)

''Guess That's what siblings are for.'' (READER)

........

........

.......

Reader sat down waiting for Izana  to start a meeting before they officially face Toman when suddenly. A guy came in followed by another guy with pink hair (I'm not sure if Toman Sanzu's hair is pink but lets pretend it is.) And behind them is...KOKONOI?!

Kokonoi's eyes widen as they saw Reader. 

''Is Izana not here yet?'' (MUCHO) 

''He's upstairs with Kakucho and Kisa(bitch) ki .'' (READER)

The blonde guy nodded and went to see Izana followed by the pink haired guy.

''Didn't expect to see you again koko, you look awful.'' (READER) 

''Like wise, still following Izana?'' (KOKONOI)

''Yep and you? Still following Inui?'' Koko was silent for a moment till he decided to tell Reader about what happened. 

''I see. Maybe you could convince Inui to join Tenjiku then, if Tenjiku success on taking down Toman were gonna grow into a organization running the underground city.'' (READER)

''Tch. Guess Izana is still the same, well if that's the case then I have no problem joining Tenjiku.'' (KOKONOI)

''Still chasing after money huh guess you didn't change too.'' (READER)

The 2 talked for a while before suddenly Kakucho called for Reader. Excusing their self they made their way  to Kakucho.

''Izana is still not Ready? By now the meeting should have started.'' (READER)

''He's still talking to Kisa(truck kun and this bitch iz a gu ship) ki. Reader Izana has gone insane.'' (KAKUCHO)

''That's not a new thing Kaku-'' (READER)

''He's planning to kill his little sister Reader. Their planning to kill Emma Sano.'' (KAKUCHO)

''Emma Sano?''