Recently, Mother Su seemed to be particularly fond of that restaurant's pastries, sharing and recommending[1] it in her Moments.

Gu Yu Cheng smiled.

"Alright."

"I am really leaving?"

"Go on quickly, or you'll be really late."

......

[Gu Company] ‒ Gu Yu Cheng garnered everyone's attention as soon as he arrived at the office.

When the crowd/everyone noticed Gu Yu Cheng, they first thought that the chairman looked different today, and then they realized: the boss changed his hairstyle today!

It was no big deal for a man to change his hairstyle.

But the point was that Gu Yu Cheng's hairstyle had basically been the same for years.

It was hard not to notice the sudden change and the change of hairstyle.

However, with Gu Yu Cheng's prestige in the company, the people in the company would only secretly look at him and never discuss it in front of their chairman.

However, the private chat group of female employees has been super lively all morning.

"The chairman has changed his hairstyle!"

"I saw it too, he's super handsome!"

"And the black shirt the chairman is wearing today is simply so manly."

"And he looks so young."

"The chairman is not old in the first place, alright."

"Do you think the chairman got this haircut for his wife?"

"Possibly. Haha."

......

Su Rui was right about this point.

In the eyes of a female, Gu Yu Cheng's new hairstyle was indeed very handsome.

In the male eyes...

At the end of the meeting, Zhou Zi Yuan and Gu Yu Cheng were walking together. Zhou Zi Yuan glanced at his buddy and couldn't help but ask, "Why did you suddenly change to such a refreshing hairstyle? When I first walked in, I almost didn't recognize you."

Ever since he was a kid, he only saw Gu Yu Cheng shave his head like this when he was in military training in university.

Was this a new haircut to reduce his age or something?

Or was it for the convenience of taking care of the pregnant woman at home?

That isn't right. I've only heard of pregnant women cutting their hair short for convenience during pregnancy, but not men.

Gu Yu Cheng didn't know what Zhou Zi Yuan was muttering in his head. When he was asked this question, the corner of Gu Yu Cheng's mouth quirked and said succinctly, "My wife cut it."

"You are saying that Su Rui cut it?"

Zhou Zi Yuan had an incredulous look on his face.

"(Snort) I never knew she possessed such skill."

In fact, at first, Su Rui had only wanted to trim Gu Yu Cheng's hair a little.

It was just that Su Rui was not really skilled in using the small pushers to cut short hair.

When she finished cutting one side, she found that it was shorter than the other side. So she had no choice but to cut the other side a little shorter.