33- Fulfilling Vows

Hm? They were seen?

When Su Rui heard what Liu Ling had said, she was slightly stunned and said to herself.

But the dormitory is so bright and spacious. Thus, it was normal to be seen.

Fortunately, regarding the matter of Su Rui dating Gu Yu Cheng, she didn't plan to hide anything.

"Yes." Su Rui candidly smiled and nodded her head.

"It's true!" When Liu Ling saw Su Rui nodding her head, her eyes suddenly widened even more, and looked at Su Rui with surprise.

"Hold on, let me collect my thoughts."

"You said that your boyfriend picked you up this afternoon, and then just now Gu Yu Cheng brought you back. So, Gu Yu Cheng is your..."

"My boyfriend." Su Rui completed Liu Ling's sentence and said with a smile.

After saying that, she saw Liu Ling's face still looked incredulous. Su Rui couldn't help but find it funny. She raised her eyebrows and couldn't control herself but grumbled, "Even if Gu Yu Cheng is my boyfriend, you don't have to be so surprised, right?"

Originally, Su Rui also planned to formally find a time on a day for the few of them to get together for a meal, which is a way to introduce her boyfriend to her friends so that they can be acquainted.

Now, Su Rui was somewhat glad that Liu Ling saw Gu Yu Cheng first.

Otherwise, if they really wait until the day they actually have a meal together, this girl's silly appearance, where her mouth could even swallow a light bulb when she sees Gu Yu Cheng....

Heh, that's a little embarrassing.

"How can I not be surprised? That's Gu Yu Cheng!" Liu Ling retorted.

God! Who is Gu Yu Cheng?

Hundreds of successful case studies and analysis textbooks probably published around the three words "Gu Yu Cheng" alone.

Especially if you put it in University B's Economics and Management major, that's a well-known person and quotes that can be hung on the wall.

Then, Su Rui actually told her that, "Yes, you aren't blind, and you didn't see it wrongly, Gu Yu Cheng is my boyfriend!"

This kind of situation was even better than Su Rui coming back and telling her, "I won 10 million dollars in the lottery.', ok? The point is that she saw it with her own eyes when she went downstairs to get the printouts!

"Why didn't you say so before?" Liu Ling stared at Su Rui and asked grudgingly.

"Hm? Didn't I say that before?"

Liu Ling: You did, but I didn't believe you.

......

Only after carefully confirming once again that this roommate of hers was still a human, Liu Ling finally managed to slightly calm herself down from the astoundment.

Then, Liu Ling approached Su Rui with a nosy expression.

"Tell me the truth, how did you hook up with Gu Yu Cheng, hm?" Liu Ling blinked and pulled Su Rui as she asked.

Regarding this point, Liu Ling was very curious.

When she was still reading the male god's[1] profile and interview videos on some encyclopedia[2], she didn't realize that this roommate, who lived with her every day, had already captured this man.

This... Comparing a human to another human, she can't beat her.

When Su Rui heard this, she raised her eyebrows and glared at Liu Ling unceremoniously.