"Is it okay if I add more pressure?"

Just now at the childcare centre, Su Rui was very serious about learning it, but approaching an adult was different from a baby.

If she used that kind of pressure too, she would probably be tickling him.

And Su Rui didn't use all the ones she had just learned in class. There were some techniques that she had just learned online that were massage mainly to help adults relax.

Being stared at by Gu Yu Cheng, Su Rui inexplicably felt a little nervous. Su Rui compulsively blindfolded him and said, "Close your eyes."

"Okay." Gu Yu Cheng responded and chuckled softly.

After closing his eyes, Gu Yu Cheng's entire body relaxed as Su Rui massaged him.

Smelling the faint and unique fragrance of the woman's body, Gu Yu Cheng's heart was exceptionally peaceful.

It was just that the woman's slender and soft fingers tracing over his face made his heart feel slightly tickled.

"How is it?" Su Rui asked softly in Gu Yu Cheng's ear.

"Not bad," Gu Yu Cheng said. He opened his eyes, raised his hand to grab Su Rui's hand and pulled the person towards him.

After pulling the person into his arms, Gu Yu Cheng sat on the chair and carefully laid his head on Su Rui's unchanged abdomen.

Seeing Gu Yu Cheng like this for the first time, Su Rui's heart skipped a beat.

At the same time, she found it a little amusing.

Even now with Gu Yu Cheng's lowered head, Su Rui could see the smile from the raised corners of his mouth.

"You can't feel 'his' presence yet." Su Rui reminded him.

However, she heard Gu Yu Cheng say very solemnly, "There is a heartbeat."

When Su Rui heard that, she froze, but quickly realized what Gu Yu Cheng was talking about.

On Saturday, when they went to the hospital for an ultrasound, they had seen the small 'thing' on the screen that was said to be only a centimetre or two in size and a pulsating vein-like object.

Su Rui didn't ask how Gu Yu Cheng felt, but she thought it was quite amazing.

She didn't think that the man would remember this now.

I don't think this 'heartbeat' could be heard in this manner, right?

Su Rui did not know whether the baby's father could sense it.

However, looking at Gu Yu Cheng's serious expression, Su Rui couldn't help but smile and decided that it would be better not to burst his bubble.

Su Rui put her hand on the back of Gu Yu Cheng's neck and subconsciously combed the somewhat tangled hair at the back of Gu Yu Cheng's head.

"Yu Cheng."

"Hm?"

"Isn't your hair a bit long?"

Su Rui grabbed a small handful of Gu Yu Cheng's hair and compared its length with the knuckles of her index finger.

It seemed to be a bit long.

Su Rui realized that Gu Yu Cheng really seemed a bit... unkempt lately. He just seemed a bit disengaged in taking care of himself.

When he heard Su Rui's words, Gu Yu Cheng responded, "Okay."

After a pause, he added, "I will have it cut tomorrow."

"Then," Su Rui said as she dragged her voice. She continued with shimmering eyes, "I'll cut it for you when we get home tonight?"