Bai Zhi Rui caught a sight of her, naturally she complained tearfully.

She sat on the hospital bed, and Song Ting Yu stood by her side. She hugged his waist, and from his body who could smell a shower gel and shampoo's scent.

Her eyes became darker and gloomier.

Also she concluded that Song Ting Yu had gone back to the Song house.

So before coming, he was together with Su Ran?

Thinking of this, she became more fiercely insecured.

"Ting Yu, our kid is gone" Bai Zhi Rui's long hair was draped on her shoulder, her face and lips was paled, really showed a pity appearance: "Originally I went back to give you a surprise. I wanted to let you know about my pregnancy, I was pregnant with your kids. But I'm sorry, I didn't even able to say it, our kid is gone. Sorry, it was my fault that I didn't protect him"

"I should not meet Su Ran and couldn't control myself to move forward."

This time Chen Wan said: "Zhi Rui, how could you be that muddled-head? The first time you are back, you should look for Ting Yu. What were you doing to meet her? Did you also be confused that you tell her about your pregnancy?"

Bai Zhi Rui's tears kept falling down, she nodded, her eyes were full of resentment.

Actually she didn't know that she was pregnant, how could Su Ran know it?

Yet she knew Song Ting Yu was a smart guy, very quick he would think of this. So she could only said this, said that she accidentally told her about the news, thereby to confirmed the reality that Su Ran pushed her down.

She undoubtedly a meticulous mind and clever woman, even if this time, she couldn't forget to plan something.

Although Su Ran didn't personally pushed her, but she believed, what the difference with this and her personally do it?

It was because of her, she fell down. Precisely, it was because sudden appearance of Song Wei Xi.

In her heart, her loss of her kids was Su Ran's master peice.

Chen Wan looked very heart-broken: "Zhi Rui, you are also, how could be uncareful? Didn't you know what kind of woman is Su Ran? From her action four years ago, you should understood her ethics, you should distance yourself from her, how could you go near her?"

"I don't know." Bai Zhi Rui cried continuously, she hold tightly Song Ting Yu's arm: "I'm sorry, Ting Yu, it's all my fault. It's my bad. If not our kid will not."

Song Ting Yu thinking continuously regarding this matter.

Is it really Su Ran who pushed Bai Zhi Rui?

Is there any other ulterior motive? Or it is just accident?

But looking at how Bai Zhi Rui kept on crying, she felt, it couldn't be that she made herself fall down?

Moreover that time on that side, except Su Ran, there was no other people.

"It's okay, don't cry anymore." Song Ting Yu took a tissue from the bedside tabole to wipe her tears: "You just regain you consciousness, it isn't good to keep on crying. Losing this kid was not your fault, don't blame yourself.."

"It was Su Ran's fault" Chen Wan looked at heart-broken Bai Zhi Rui, she said Su Ran's name hatefully.

She felt, in this world, how could it be that ruthless woman?!

It wasn't easy for Bai Zhi Rui to calm down, and also entered the sleep.

Chen Wan went to Song Ting Yu's side, patted his arm, and pointed to the door outside. She signaled him to come out for a while.