3 | Sai in hospital

______________________

V- Patralekha tum... aur Kaku, Baba, Omi kaka, Sonali kaku.... aap sab log kaan khol kar sun lijiye agar aap logo ne aage se Sai ko bina baat ke taane maare ya uske Aaba par sawal uthaya, tho mujhse bura koi nhi hoga....(He shouted in a very angry and loud tone)

Sai, who was sleeping, heard Virat's voice and woke up. She was coming down to the hall and when she was climbing down the stairs, her leg slipped and rolling through the stairs she fell down with a loud scream.

Whole family turned towards the stairs, hering the scream and a thud voice of falling.

V- Sai!

He exclaimed loudly, shocked to see her fallen on the ground. He immediately ran towards her but stopped mid way as her view came into his sight. She was lying in a pool of blood, Unconscious.

Virat's heart broke into pieces seeing her like this. His whole body felt numb, as if a whole part of him stopped working.

A- Godu dekh na Sai ko kya ho gya?
(She asked tapping Sai's cheek)

M- Dada dekho na, Sai vahini aankhe nhi khol rhi, itna khoon beh gaya hai!

Virat was standing a little far away from Sai. He wasn't in the position to move. But when he heard Mohit, he came back to his senses and rushed to Sai.

V- Saiiii, aanken kholo ... utho na Sai......Sai! Someone call the damn doctor! (He shouted in panic)...
Itna khun beh gaya...(he whispered in a scared voice)

M- Dada mene call kar diya, par wo aayenge tab take bohat late ho jayega. hume vahini ko hospital leke chalna chahiye....

V- Haan...haan.. Mohit gaadi nikal na.... jaldi....

M- ho dada, aap vahini ko lekar aaiye..

Virat picks her up in his arms and rushes towards the main door.

Pakhi gets jealous seeing Sai in his arms again. Does she even have a little courtesy or concern in her heart? Ofcourse NO.

Virat settles down inside the car on the passenger seat and carefully lays down sai with her head on his lap.

Mohit was driving the car and everyone else were also coming behind them.

- In the car -

V- Sai...please aankhe kholo... aankhe kholo sai...dekho me hu yaha... tumhare paas... tum mere saath aisa mazak nahi kar sakti ... Sai! (He cried uncontrollably)

M- Dada shaant ho jaiye, vahini ko kuch nhi hoga.

V- Mohit please jaldi chala na... bohat khoon beh gaya hai already...mujhe dar lag raha hai!

M- Ho dada, hum abhi pohanch jayenge bas.

They reached the hospital in 10 mins.

- At the Hospital -