Out

Steve x ftm reader

       Today you felt extra dysphoric for some reason. You felt like shit about the way that you looked so you made the stupid decision to over bind and bind for WAY to long.
        You wore a big shirt and black jeans. You had to go out to pick up some things for the team. It was simple stuff, like batteries.
        Steve offered to go with you because he had some errands to run too. So you two went out. First to a coffee place then to the supermarket.
        "What do you need to pick up?", Steve said when you got there. "Well, I need batteries.", You replied having a rather hard time getting it out. You were having a harder and harder time breathing. You went on though, ignoring the signs.
        "Hey can you get the batteries when I get some other things?", you said to him and he responds with a nod. You went off and were looking for the brand of bread that Tony insisted you had to get, something about gluten, you didn't understand it but what can ya do?
You found it and started to walk to where the batteries would be. You found it hard to breathe so you stopped and took a breathe. You met up with Steve and he noticed you were acting weird.
        "Hey can we pay and get out of here, I don't feel all peachy right now.", you said to him sheepishly. "I'm having a hard time breathing and need to take off my chest binder and don't wanna walk around without it because it would be noticeable" you rambled on. Steve was more then confused.
        "What's a chest binder" he said with a concerned face. Well you forgot to tell him you were trans. Everyone else knew, just not him. It would be hard to explain, ya know the whole, from the 40s thing.
        "Um nevermind" you said looking down. You didn't know how to explain it to him that you couldn't breathe.
        You suddenly got dizzy and stumbled forward.
        "Home. Now. Please" you said it with a huff, trying to keep your breathing pattern normal.
        "Are you ok?", his confusion quickly turned into concern.
        "Yeah but can we just go back now" you struggled to say. You quickly walked out of the store forgetting about the items you were going to buy.
        You got back and started straight for your room. You past Tony who asked what was happening. "Binder." you replied. You got to your room and shut the door. Steve tried to make an attempt to come in and see what's wrong but Tony stopped him.
        "Let me in, he's hurt, I don't know what happened but he didn't look all that peachy" Steve said to Tony a bit angrily. Tony only responded with "He has it handled."
        A little later you came out of your room with a big hoodie on, no chest binder. You saw Steve sulking on the couch, still very confused what happened.
        "You all good there?", you said with a chuckle to Steve.
        "Are you all right, what happened, are you okay?", which made you giggle even more then before.
        "Yes Mister America, I am doing quite alright." You said with a smirk. He just looked at you with a concerned look. A look that just made you melt. You had to tell him.
        "I had a problem with my chest binder earlier and couldn't breathe." You said trying to explain what happened. He stared at you with a look that just screamed 'huh'.
        "I was born a girl, and I'm now a guy" you continued. "My brain has always been a guy, but I was born in the wrong body. So I have a chest binder that makes my chest look like a mans." You looked away from him.
        "Oh, Um, so you were born a girl and now are a boy?" He recapped what you just said to him.
        "Why couldn't you breathe?" He was still concerned about that more then anything.
        "The thing is about chest binders is they make your chest flatter by compressing your chest. They are tight and restricting at some points. I'm not supposed to wear it for over 7 hours or sleep in it. I had it on for way longer then I was supposed to. That made it very hard to breathe" You explained the best you could.
        "Oh...  that makes sense atcually" he said sitting there nervous.
        "Yea, just please don't see me in a different light because of this." You said in a sad tone.
        "You're still the man I fell in love with" Steve said lifting your head with his hand.
        "HAHA, LOVE, THAT'S SOMETHING :0"

A/N: plz don't over bind honey. Btw I am trans and know how this feels so don't come for me lol. Thanks for readinnngggg~