Bogum got a bit flustered but he eventually bowed. “Sir, yes sir!”

Lisa glared at Jungkook because maybe, she knew what he was trying to do.

Lisa and Bogum left, and as how Jungkook instructed him, he escorted Lisa towards the gate.

“Are you an introvert?” Lisa asked while walking, “No ma’am.”

Lisa chuckled at the formality, “As far as I know, I’m younger than you. So quit the formality.”

Bogum didn’t know why he was flustered. Maybe because Lisa sounds very different from any other girls.

“Okay bestie.” It made Lisa laugh. “Bestie? What a funny word to hear from a man.”

Bogum scratched his head out of embarrassment. His humor really comes out of nowhere.

Because of that, they’ve talked about things, especially their lives. And Bogum unintentionally asked her about her love life, knowing that his fiancée is dead.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to—“ Lisa shook her head and smiled, “It’s okay, he deserves to die.”

Bogum was surprised.

“Oh uh, well I found out that he was just using me for money.” Lisa started, looking down her hands because she was still sensitive about that.

“He’s such a dick.” Bogum cried and Lisa nodded.

“Yeah, all men are dogs.”

“Meow.”

Lisa shot him a surprised and confused look. Bogum realized what he just did.

“I mean, not all men.” He giggled. They finally reached the gate and Lisa thanked her.

“You’re fun, I hope we’ll meet again.” She smiled and left.

As soon as Bogum came back to their room, they were all talking about something but he couldn’t understand.

“Have y’all read the book?”

“Yeah I did.”

“What book to be specific.”

“That mysterious one.”

Bogum frowned at their topic, he was suddenly curious.”

“I really think the writer has a point.”

“Me too, I think the foreigners are taking advantage of us.”

Bogum was just silent in the corner, but his ears were sharp in hearing that he could hear their conversation from a distance.

“That book is a talk everywhere.”

“It’s not surprising. The writer is a genius. I mean, how did we not notice everything?”

“I wonder who the writer is. Its only the pen name written.”

Bogum caught Taehyung in the corner, sitting silently and staring at the blank space like his thoughts were deep.

“I hope he’s okay.” Bogum whispered to himself.

Maybe Seokjin was right, he thought. Because even afterall his efforts of avoiding Tae, his feelings for him never went away.

It just grew.

He hated himself for falling inlove with the person who’s inlove with someone else.

[ TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM EXCITED ]

Knocks were heard on Jungkook’s door. He was currently staying at his house since Lisa had some other business.