Bogum nodded, he didn’t know how to react.

Captain must be lucky to have someone like Taehyung. And he wanted to feel that love too.

He wanted to feel how much Tae cared for Captain, he wanted to feel how its like to be loved by Taehyung.

But sadly, he was in reality.

He can never be feel that love. He can never feel those lips of Tae on him. He can never hear Tae tell him the words ‘I love you’.

For short, he’ll never be Jungkook.

“Can I see?” Bogum asked.

Tae handed him the handkerchief, and Bogum smiled as he take a look at it.

“It looks cute.” He commented, oh how he wished it was for him. “Really? How do you say?”

“Maybe its because you made it.” Tae blushed a bit on his words.

“I’m sure Captain will like it.”

Tae smiled as Bogum handed him back the hanky. “Thank you.”

He was surprised when Bogum held his injured hand, and he was very gentle to make sure that Tae won’t be hurt.

“You told me I have you right? I just wanted to let you know that you have me too.”

Tae smiled and held Bogum’s hand back.

He have no words, he felt to drained to speak further. So he just laid his hand against Bogum’s shoulder, and closed his eyes.

At least, the moon understood him.

As soon as Bogum felt that Tae was asleep, he slowly leaned towards to give him a gentle kiss on his head.

He felt brave, since Tae was asleep. But he also felt sad, since he knew that he can never do anything further.

“I love you...how I wish you do too...”

312.