Lee was surprised, he took out the letter that he was talking about since it was still in his pocket.

“Isn’t this your hand writing, sir?” He gave the letter to Hugo and the Captain inspected it.

“It looks so much like my hand writing, but I never wrote this?”

General Kim knocked, and went inside the room. “Sorry for meddling in but I heard about the matter,”

He faced Lieutenant, “You know how strict the rules are here since you’ve been here for so long. Yet you still violated one.”

Hugo stood up.

“General, I don’t think he’s on fault—“

“But he still violated the rules, Captain. You also know how strict it is, & even if someone just sent him a false letter, its still his fault since he didn’t make sure it was true.”

Hugo froze on his place as soon as he heard those.

He went silent, but his thoughts were raging.

“You know it has a consequence right? I’m sorry but as one of the facilitators of this camp, I fire you handling this place.”

Lieutenant’s heart fell at the words, it was really painful for him.

Imagine being so dedicated and sincere about your work that you started to love it as much as how you loved yourself.

But with just one mistake, everything snaps back.

Maybe, it was really the time for someone to replace him now, since he’s getting old already.

“General, why fire him? It was a misunderstanding. Maybe its better if we just relocate him into another camp.”

Hugo suggested, and luckily, Jaewon agreed. “Okay then, we’ll just relocate you. You have until today to pack your belongings.”

He said and left.

“Captain...you don’t have to do that. I accept the punish—“

“No, don’t say that. I heard how much you loved your job, and I’m not letting that one misunderstanding end your love for it.”

Lieutenant felt touched, he showed off an impish smile. “Thank you, Captain.”

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

Jin told him everything that he heard. And Tae felt nothing but sadness and pity.

“I’ve known Lieutenant for years, I’ll miss his presence here.” Jin muttered, but Tae knew that something else was bothering him.

“Are you suspicious about my father?”

Jin looked down to his feet, he felt uncomfortable talking about it since that was Tae’s father.

“Don’t worry, I hate him too.” Jin was surprised at his words, he giggled. “What was that for?” He asked.

“Nothing, just making u comfortable. But I mean it.”

“Well, I do kinda feel suspicious about you father...” Jin started.

“Because he mentioned that someone gave Lieutenant a false letter, but no one even talked about it? So how did he know?”

Tae smirked, he was thinking the same thing. But he wasn’t surprised.

Cuz he knew now how much of an asshole his father was.

In the afternoon, after their trainings, they got called in the field for an announcement.

Its time for Lieutenant to leave.