"Just be careful y/n.... you can't trust someone in a very dangerous gang like him..." he says with seriousness on his face as you now look up at him. "But I trust you and your in the same gang as him-". Sanzu shakes his head. "I'm different, me and you have known each other since we were kids.... just please be careful." Sanzu keeps the same serious face  but at the same time you sort of feel like he's hiding something. "Okay.... I doubt this will be anything more than a friendship but I promise to be careful." you take his hand and hold it with both of your own hands, trying to reassure him. You swear once you did that his face turned slightly red as he stared at you with widening eyes, but you just thought you were seeing things.

"Um yeah, great.... okay...... anyways we should finish up here." he suddenly speaks retracting his hand from your grasp and piling your empty plates on top of each other. He seemed sort of frantic or embarrassed but you couldn't tell why.

After Sanzu paid, you both walked out to the car. As you walked to the drivers side Sanzu clears his throat. "Can I drive? I want to take you somewhere." he asks and you think for a moment.... was it safe? Where would he take you? "If you tell me where you want to go, I can drive us there-" you say tilting your head to look at him. He scratches the back of his neck looking at the ground. "It would be better if I drove..." he tells you and you ponder for a moment. He seemed to be calm- maybe a little nervous? You sigh. "Fine but after that i'm driving us home." You say switching sides with him handing him the keys as he gives you a huge smile.

The drive lasted about 15 minutes, it was a nice drive. The windows were down as it was a cool night and the roads Sanzu took consisted of little to no cars. Soon enough you arrive at a beach.... one you've never seen before. Sanzu parks and you both get out. "Why are we at a beach?" you ask him as you both start to take your shoes off so sand doesn't get into them. Sanzu breathes in the night air, tilting his head up to look at the starry sky above. "Just for a walk, thought it would be nice." he tells you as you make an 'oh' motion with your mouth.

You both make it down to the water and walk along the wet sand just along the waterline. It was quiet for a little while until Sanzu speaks up. "This used to be my hideaway spot when I was younger.... I'd come here because it's basically abandoned. The water would calm me down, especially when I was sick and tired of people picking on me for my scars." You look over at him, the moon casting light onto his face so that you could see his scars clearly. You reach out and touch one of them making Sanzu stop in his tracks. "I think their nice.... their apart of you and make you, you..... you look pretty badass with them Haru." you tell him as he now slowly looks over at you, staring into your (e/c) eyes.

He grabs your wrist gently, holding your hand closer to his scar and he smiles. "Thank you.... i've learned to live with them now, I don't fully accept them but i've sorta learned to not give a shit of what people think about them ya know?" he tells you dropping your wrist and you both continue to walk, a comfortable silence between the two of you now.

"Hey Haru.... if your boss... Mikey, if he ever left Bonten, and quit gangs for good, would you quit too?" you suddenly ask him looking out to the water. "If Mikey ever left Bonten i'd leave too, if he quit gangs for good so would I.... what good would it be to stay in a life like that if Mikey wasn't my boss? I only serve him and I wouldn't want anyone else to give me orders." he tells you with a lazy expression on his face.

"What if something bad happened to him? You wouldn't want to take over for him?.... I mean you are like his right hand man." you ask tilting your head as you watch a grin spread across his face. "Mikey's badass, nothing bad would ever happen to him. They called him The Invincible Mikey back in middle school, so i'm not so worried about anything happening to him.... plus if there ever was a threat, i'd take the bullet for him....risk my life to save his."

Worry washes over you, what if he did one day risk his life for Mikey's? You didn't want that.... not at all, but you wouldn't speak against him because you know how much Mikey means to him.

You stare down at the sand below you. Sanzu must've noticed your worried facial expression because you suddenly feel a finger lift your chin up to look at him. "Hey, don't worry about me, this is supposed to be a happy walk so cheer up!" he tries to reassure you. You put a smile on your face for him, but you still can't help but be worried.

"Y/n cheer up or i'll throw water on you" Sanzu sighs still detecting your worry. "What the hell no-" you speak but as you do Sanzu jogs over to the salty water, splashing you with it. "You bastard!" you yell now going over to the water yourself splashing him back. "I didn't say you could do it back to me!" he yells laughing.

The splashing and laughing continue, both of you soaking wet. In a situation like this, Sanzu would be worried about the both of you getting into his car like this, but all he cared about in the moment was that he got you to laugh and smile. He got to ease your worries with a little bit of fun, even if it was only for a short amount of time. That was all that mattered to him in the moment.... it was all that's ever really mattered to him at all.