𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

Not looking at your face once though you did try to see his. "That'll be $25 flat" Connie handed him the 25 while you examined his soft face, the light right above him gave his skin a nice glow. He seemed kind.

"Thank you" Connie said waiting for your say to go, "Thank you, have a goodnight, Nova" he looked down confused how you would have known that was his name before seeing his name tag. "You too" before turning around to the back of the shop.

As you turned around Connies body did the same, "Let's sit at the bench right there and we can watch the stars" for a nigga who don't wanna ask you out he sure do wanna prolong this date.

"Kay" you both walked to the bench that on the top of a hill but it was flatlands to you as you walked. It was right beside both the library and took up perhaps the only empty spot.

When you did both get settled Connie handed you his ice cream and undid his laces, when his shoes were loose, he unlaced the strings of your heels while you sat back and ate your ice cream. Eating some of his too.

PLAY IT NOWᰔ

He slipped your heels completely off to which you let out a sound of relief. You wiggled your toes while Connie slipped his shoes that aint fit you onto your feet.

He set your heels in his lap, before lifting both your legs onto his lap as well, he looked up to see you taking some of his ice cream in your mouth with your tongue.

"We should talk, but seriously this time, I do need to tell you something" he rubbed up and down your soft leg, moving down to the shoes tying them up for you as well.

"What is it? Is it bad?" you couldn't be taken seriously with ice cream nearly all over your face but your voice had no hints of playfulness.

He finally stopped fidgeting around and turned to look you directly in your eyes, "You know I really like you and-" its finally happening, its happening. Your heart rate increased, pounding in your chest so loud anyone walking by could hear it.

"And you know you're like my favorite person, everythings okay if we're together. You just, um you're really great to me. You're perfect. I want to make you happy, and laugh and be everything for you." lord you could cry right now.

"I don't know, I'm just saying your the best anything I've ever had. I really care about you, and I don't know if I ever felt this way before but I hope I keep feeling it with you and that you feel it with me too." they barely even blinked the way they kept their eyes on each other.

"And if I haven't told you, you look gorgeous tonight" he said it right. He made sure he said it right for you. "I just want to..I wanna..um..Will you be m-? No wait, Can I be your boyfriend, and will you be my girlfriend?" Y/ns chest was pumping in and out fastly as his words left his mouth.

His voice was strong but it had the soft sweet tone he always used with her. She opened her ice cream covered lips but no words came out and Connie went into a panic, was she going to deny him? He didn't mind waiting for her but he would wanna know what he did wrong.

"Constance.." she started with her words in a low tone almost a whisper, "Of course, yes, yeah" her voice was shaky but true. You could hear the relaxation in her and his breathing.

A smile on his face so big his ears raised a little, she returned it warmly, "Soo, I can get a kiss then?" he asked and her face straightened up as she looked to the stars and back to him.