Venti notices and puts both of his hands on Xiao's face, "Hey, it's ok, don't be too nervous. Just do whatever feels right to you," He smiles as another picture is taken.

Xiao's face goes blank as he stares at Venti, all of the rest of the world melts away.

Venti smiles and faces back towards the camera, Xiao blinks and looks back at the camera too as another click happens.

Xiao realizes what's happening and faces away from the camera, digging his face in the crook of Venti's neck.

After a few more clicks of the camera, Jean looks back at all of the pictures taken, "Alright I think that's enough for now, you can separate, and Venti come here,"

Venti springs up from his chair and dashes over to Jean.

Xiao sighs in relief, as if he's been holding his breath this whole time.

"Dude, you're the worst down bad case I've ever seen in my life," Aether laughs at Xiao.

Kazuha snickers, "Did you see the way he was awkwardly fumbling,"

Aether chuckles, "Yeah and he said that Venti can lick him too,"

Kazuha puts his hand over his mouth in attempt to cover his obvious smile, "Dude, oh my god,"

Xiao puts his hands in his face, "I get it, I get it, can you shut the fuck up already,"

Jean yells from across the room, "We still have some promotional pictures we have to take before we can go, but we have the album cover ready."

After about an hour of taking dozens of pictures with different props, angles, and poses. Jean finally has to run off to her meeting.

"Alright that's a wrap, thank you boys for modeling, and Venti I'll send you the final pictures later," Jean says walking out of the room.

Venti stretches and stands up from his seat, "Ehe, that was fun, thank you guys for helping me out and thank you Xu for being a wonderful photographer this afternoon,"

"It was my pleasure," Xu smiles, "I must get going, I must have a word with Ms. Jean for a sec. You were all wonderful models today!" He says walking out of the room.

"So Venti, do you have any plans after this," Kazuha asks.

"Hmm, not particularly, but before we make any plans I want to change first. This corset is killing me," Venti takes Xiao's hand, "Come on Xiao, I need your help with it," And drags him over to the fitting room.

Kazuha and Aether snicker to themselves as Venti pulls away Xiao.

In the fitting room, Venti unties the knots of his corset and faces his back at Xiao, "I need you to loosen the back strings,"

Xiao shakily his loosens the strings, and Venti lets out a deep breath, "Oh finally,"

"If it's so painful then why do you wear it,"

"Because it's a fashion statement, and I look hot in it," Venti states matter of factly.

Xiao snickers, "Ok sure,"

As much as Xiao didn't want to admit it, Venti did look hot in it.

"And look and this too," Venti grabs Xiao's wrist and brings him over to a full length mirror. He lifts up his shirt to look at the skin indentations the corset left behind, "Funky, huh,"

"I guess, but wearing one is really bad for you,"

Venti takes off his shirt and puts on his regular clothes, "Eh, whatever, it's not like I wear them much anyway,"

Xiao shrugs and starts changing into his normal clothes.

Venti comes up next to him and puts his hand on his head and brings it outward to measure his own height, "Hey am I taller than you?"

"You probably are, why?"

"Because I thought you were the same size as me,"

"I wear insoles to make me a little taller,"

Venti snickers, "For real?"

Xiao glares at him, "Yes, I've always been made fun of because I'm short, so I've kinda always done it,"

Venti wraps his arms around his neck, "Aww don't worry my little Xiao, you'll always be tall in my eyes,"

Xiao freezes, "My? LITTLE?"

"Yes my LITTLE Xiao,"

Xiao feels his face get a little warm, "Oh God,"

Venti giggles and runs to the door, "Hurry up, 'kay?"

Xiao nods as he finishes getting dressed and Venti leaves.

Xiao walks out the door and walks over to the other room where they took the pictures.

"Alright, now that we're all here we should go to get food," Venti suggests.

"Actually, I have something I need to do today," Xiao looks at his phone.

"Oh well, are you two free then?" Venti gestures to Kazuha and Aether.

They both nod and Venti smiles, "Ah good!"

"Sorry, but I have to go now," Xiao says, texting someone.

"Ah well, have fun then," Venti waves to him as he departs.

"Ah that's too bad, I knew how much you wanted to hang out with him," Aether sighs.

"Yeah, but that's ok, next weekend we're all doing something together so that's something to look forward to," Venti smiles.