"Yes, I have already talked with Venti and we have a vague idea of what to do already, and with that being said, I need Venti to sit in the middle chair, Xiao to his left, Kazuha to his right, and Aether you will stand behind directly behind Venti." Jean directs.

They quickly go to where they are told and Jean runs over to them with her big blush brush to put highlight and blush on all of them, "Now this will make all of your skin pop and give you a natural glow. Now, we don't have to worry about what you're looking at because we are going to blur your eyes out, so I want your body language to convey all of the emotion."

She finishes putting on the makeup on everyone and takes a step back, she ruffles Xiao's hair a bit, moves a hair that was out of place on Kazuha, and unbuttons the top button on Venti's shirt.

"Now what I need now is for Aether to put your forearms on Venti's shoulders. Xiao and Kazuha face your torso towards Venti. Now, Xiao, put your right arm behind Venti and put the other one on his chest. Now Kazuha put your left arm behind Venti, like Xiao, and put your right hand holding Venti's face,"

They all follow Jean's orders to a T, Jean comes in and makes a few minor adjustments so that they wouldn't look stiff.

Jean pulls out some mascara to put on Venti, "Don't blink,"

Jean steps back again to look at them, "Now this isn't a painting so don't be afraid to move a little,"

Kazuha and Aether become less tense with those words, however Xiao stays frozen by Venti's side, his heart beating faster and faster.

Venti whispers into Xiao's ear, "I'm sorry,"

Xiao breaks from his daze, "What?"

"Sorry that this position is kinda awkward, ehe," Venti chuckles nervously.

Xiao blinks, "No it's... fine, really."

Venti sighs and smirks mischievously, "Watch this," he moves his head a little bit and licks Kazuha's hand.

Kazuha jolts his hand away and wipes it on him, "Ew, what the hell,"

Venti giggles hysterically at Kazuha, who is still wiping his hand on his Venti's shirt, "seriously gross, Venti shut the hell up,"

Venti starts laughing harder, he couldn't help but crack up over how upset he was.

Venti looks up and smirks at Aether.

"Oh no, don't even think about it," Aether narrows his eyes.

Venti snorts and looks back at Xiao, who was just smiling like an idiot at Venti, "They're no fun,"

"You can lick me," Xiao mumbles.

"What's that?" Venti asks.

Xiao's ears turn red, "I said DON'T lick me,"

Aether snorts, "Down bad tremendously,"

Venti blinks in confusion, "What?"

Aether smirks at Xiao, "Nothing,"

"Alright I need you to all get back into your positions because we're about to start, now please do multiple poses because we don't want the same thing over and over and we want more options," Jean yells from the camera.

The camera clicks and the lights around them flash as the first picture is taken.

They all reposition themselves effortlessly, except for Xiao. He had a hard time finding a place to put his hands where it wasn't awkward and he had no idea where to look or what facial expression to make.