You got us.

Going into a mine infested with insects isn't your ideal day, but you have to do it for Cid. Wrecker and Cid are in the mineshaft while you, Tech, Echo, and Hunter stay in the ship. You need to collect the spice or the creatures will keep Roland and Omega hostage's. Suddenly, you hear a familiar scream from Wrecker and bugs screeching. "GET US OUTTA HERE!" Cid yells. "This should distract them." Tech says as he throws a new gadget into the mine. You all cover your eyes as an intense light blinds you. The bugs fly away and Echo starts the ship, pulling you all to safety. 

Once you turn over the spices and get Omega, you take off in the ship. "Nice job, Wrecker." Hunter says. "Thanks, Hunter." He replies, and you see him shudder. "Where to next?" Omega asks. "Not sure." Hunter says, then leaves. You look at the ship and give Tech a hand with repairs. You get up to go to the bathroom and open the door. Hunter's there with a towel around his waist. You look at him for a second, noticing his droopy hair and his very muscular chest. "Kriff. Sorry, Hunter. I'll um, leave now. Yeah, bye." You say, hiding your face and blushing profusely. Even though he's your boyfriend, you don't know how you can face. Echo looks at you. "You okay, Y/N?" You nod and gulp. "Yeah, um. Just, it's nothing." He and Wrecker look at each other and shrug it off. 

"Y/N!" Hunter calls. You walk into his room. He's in his Imperial blacks putting on his armor. "About earlier..." You start. "I didn't mean..." He laughs. "I called you in here to say it's fine. Don't worry about it." You look down at the floor, fiddling with your jacket zipper. " You laugh. "Alright. Well, I'll be out there." You say, leaving. You currently are in the cockpit getting lectured about the Marauder's specifications when Hunter walks in, shaking his hair and tying his bandana. "Tech, stop boring Y/N." He says. Tech scoffs. "I was just telling her about the ship." Echo rolls his eyes at him. "I think she was looking for what kind of ship it was and the controls, not the specifications." Wrecker comes over and mocks Tech. "Well, I thought it was obvious." Omega walks in. It's so crowded in here. "Stop bullying Tech. Now, we should give the pilots some space." You say to Omega and Wrecker.

You end up falling asleep on the floor of Omega's room after she spent hours talking to you about Roland, the bounty hunter creatures, and Kamino. Currently, you're having a dream. Not a Force dream, though. It's not really a dream, more like a nightmare. You see Crosshair with his gun shooting each member of the Bad Batch, then torturing Hunter and your old master. Then you see him killing them slowly. You wake with a start and yelp. You don't wake the ship, but hear Omega mumble something. You tiptoe to Hunter's room and open the door. "Hunter?" You say softly. He quickly wakes up and reaches for his helmet. Then he notices you. "Oh, hey Y/N." He sees the tears and worried look on your face. "What's wrong?" He says. "Well, I had a dream. Crosshair and Palpatine were killing all of you. Torturing you." He smiles softly at you. "It was just a dream, Y/N. Come sit." 

You sit down on the bed and you lay down next to him. He wraps his arm around you and kisses your forehead. "It's okay, mesh'la. I got you. You're safe." You sniffle and cuddle next to him. You fall asleep again, but this time you stay asleep with peaceful dreams. You wake to Omega opening the door of Hunter's room saying, "The caf is ready!" Then she sees you cuddling next to Hunter and gasps. "Wrecker! Hurry!" Hunter sighs and Wrecker comes bolting over. "I TOLD YOU!" He yells to Echo and Tech. You sit up. "She had a nightmare. I- I..." Omega smiles. "We're just teasing, Hunter. We know you two are dating..." You tilt your head at her. "It was obvious from the beginning!" Wrecker says. Hunter gets up. "You got us." He says, playfully pushing Wrecker.

You drink your morning caf with the squad while Omega is giggling about earlier. You finish your drink and Wrecker says, "How was cuddling with Y/N last night, Hunter?" Hunter crosses his arms. "It was quite nice. And for the record, she had a nightmare. I mean, it, I-" Tech looks up from his tablet. "So, you two are in a... romantic relationship?" Echo smiles a bit. "Yeah. You could say so." You say. "Omega could benefit from having a mother-like figure in her life." Tech says. Hunter's eyes go wide. "Okay, thanks, Tech! That's enough." Hunter says, standing in front of Tech. "I thought Jedi couldn't form attachments..." Echo says. "It's Order 66. All of the Jedi have their own rules now." You say.