Dabi didn't say a word. He just listened to what she had to say. Watching her pour out her emotions uncontrollably. He didn't know what to feel. He's been trying so hard to be the best for her.

"Do you not listen to anything that comes out of my mouth?! Cause clearly you don't give a shit of what I say. I told you were going sober! But it looks like that's not working since you came home drunk as fuck last night smelling like alcohol!! I had to undress you and tuck you into bed. I didn't even want to deal with your drunkenness. Dabi....you promised me you'd go sober. After you hurt me the last time I thought it would've came clear to your fucking head that you wouldn't want to drink anymore. You were doing...so good Dabi. So good. And you just threw it all away last night. Did my words just go in one ear and out the other?!" I cried.

He was in shock. He had no idea I had all of this bottled up inside me.

I sighed. "I know...its hard for you to be alone. I get that! And you get scared when you're alone and all you rely on is alcohol cause I understand it helps you feel better. But you can't just come home drunk and be all lovey dovey and expect me to just....go with it and forget about everything that's happened!!" I said as I clenched my fists. I was furious but hurt at the same time.

I sighed. "Well what I'm trying to say is....I'm sorry." I said as his eyes widened. He was confused.

What the fuck is she talking about?! Is she seriously the one apologizing. I realized she's always blaming herself for everything. _____ please....just stop! Dabi thought.

"I'm sorry Dabi. I should've just told him to not walk me home instead. I could've walked by myself. I can take care of myself. Heh... I'm a pro hero for crying out loud. Dabi....Katsuki cares about me as much as you do. He's my best friend. He's not trying to take me away from you. Just understand that. I'm in love with you not him. Those aren't his intentions. His only true intentions are beating me with everything's he's got and becoming the number one hero. Dabi...he's only my best friend. Nothing more than that! Nothing happened between us! I should've said no to him though so I apologize for it Dabi..." I said looking away. My eyes were red and puffy from crying so much.

"______ please stop.."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

Within a second Dabi blew off. But not in a bad way.

"IT'S MY FAULT OKAY! NOT YOURS! YOU SHOULD'NT BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF AND BLAME YOURSELF FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S MISTAKES! THATS HOW I KNOW HOW GOOD OF A PERSON YOU ARE. YOUR'RE ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT OTHERS MORE THAN YOUR OWN SELF! AND IT JUST SHOWS ME HOW HUMBLE YOU ARE. YOU SHOULD'NT BE THE ONE APOLOGIZING. IT SHOULD BE ME! ME DAMMIT!" His voice cracked as he poured out his emotions he's been bottling up.

"IM SO SORRY FOR HURTING YOU....AGAIN!! I CAN NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF FOR HURTING YOU. I KNOW I SAID THIS BEFORE BUT I REALLY MEAN IT!!" He cried as my eyes widened as I'm seeing tears flow down his cheeks.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AS YOUR BOYFRIEND!! I WAS JUST SO ANGRY! I LET MY ANGER GET THE BEST OF ME. YES I ADMIT IT. I WAS JEALOUS!"

Jealous? Of what?

"I WAS SO FRUSTRATED AT THE FACT THAT I THOUGHT YOU LEFT ME. AND CHOSE HIM OVER ME! I ASKED MYSELF, WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T? IM SORRY! I REALLY AM TRYING! I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU! I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE YOU _____!" He cried as he was breathing heavily. Saying it all in one breath.

"SO IF YOU DON'T FORGIVE ME RIGHT AWAY I UNDERSTAND. IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A BREAK. I UNDERSTAND. JUST KNOW THAT IF WE DO TAKE A BREAK. I'LL BE CHECKING UP ON YOU EVERYDAY! IM SORRY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" He cried as he got down on his knees resting his head on my lap.