rules

one: please be respectful and patient with me. i still have a life outside of wattpad whether you like it or not. please don't message me nor tag me to make me respond. if you have not heard from me in a week or two, please message me. chances are that my notifications are messed up or i haven't gotten to your response.

two: please be 18+. there will be heavy and mature topics in my role-plays. i will accept if you're an '03 baby. if i find out you're not, you're blocked.

three: i am a literate writer. i write lengthy, long, and detailed responses. there may be days where it can be detailed yet short because of writer's block, or it's been a very long day. i expect five to seven sentences in each response. if you can't write that much, then we can't roleplay. i can add more if you feel like there aren't enough lines for you. feel free to ask.

four: i enjoy doing wlw and wlm role-plays. i can be top, bottom, and switch, but please don't expect me to be those things every single time. please ask me if you would like to be top, bottom, or switch that way i know what character to choose.

five: when it comes to NSFW, again please be 18+. if you lie about your age, consider yourself blocked and your roleplay deleted. don't try to beg and say you're sorry to get back to roleplaying. not falling for bullshitty excuses.

six: i'd usually tell people that i am busy or if i am not feeling with the roleplay today/this week. even if i don't want to tell them right away, i do so i won't ghost them. please don't ghost me. it's rude. if you have anything important like exams, work, therapy, let me know, and if the roleplay is boring, let me know as well.

seven: if you have triggers let me know right away. like i've said, there are nsfw scenes that could be triggering for you and me. i am easily triggered from self harm. specifically cutting and burning yourself. i will NOT do nonconsensual sex, incest, age play, nor kidnap.

eight: you do not have to fill out a form. you may tag your character. once a character is taken, you will see this following symbol: ღ please find another character if available.