"Let's go." Bridgette said. **************
When the core four got back to Auradon prep, Ben and Jane were already outside in the quad waiting for them. When they heard the sound of motorcycles, they both looked anxiously at the core four. But there was no extra person.

As soon as the core four pulled up in front of them, judging from their faces, it was quite obvious that it wasn't a success. Ben knew better than to ask Jay what happened, so instead he asked his girlfriend.

Mal explained to them that Lonnie and Zevon weren't on the isle. Jay glared a bit at Ben before he went inside throwing his helmet at the wall and sat on the floor in front of their dorm room and to his surprise, he was crying.

Jane was more than shocked to see Jay crying. She sat beside him not actually doing anything but just wanted him to know that she was there.

"This is all my fault. I got Lonnie into this. It's all my fault." Jay said.

"Jay, this isn't your fault, or Ben's it's Zevon's and mine." Jane said.

"You?" Jay asked.

"She's my roommate and best friend. I couldn't even tell that something was up." Jane said sadly.

"But there was nothing you could have done. She got kidnapped at the gym not in your room." Jay said.

"Then there's nothing you could have done either Jay." Jane said.

"I'm scared Jane. what if we never find her? What if we find her when it's too late? What if-"

"Okay that's a lot of what ifs. Jay don't worry. We'll find her. She's strong nothing will happen to her." Jane said trying more to convince herself.

"It's just-"

"Just nothing. Jay you guys will get through this. Lonnie's tough." Jane said soothingly.

"Thanks Jane. I needed that." Jay said.

"Now come on we still gotta find them." Jane said as she stood up.

Jay got up too and they went to Ben's room to make more researches.

"You guys I got it! So there's good news and bad news." Doug said.

"Let's hear it." Carlos said.

"The good news is that we found Lonnie. The bad news is that she is in the enchanted forest." Doug said.

"Why is that bad news?" Evie asked.

"Because that place is like a death sentence if you don't how the place works." Audrey said.

"And the time is different." Jane said.

"How different?" Uma asked.

"An hour here is three hours there." Ben said horrified.

"Wait, wait, hold on. You are saying that Zevon has been with Lonnie for about a day and half?" Jay asked.

"Yeah." Doug said.

"Oh for the love of hades. Ok let's go now. We can't waste anymore time." Jay said.

"I'm coming with you guys." Jane said.

"um babe no. It's too dangerous." Carlos said.

"Excuse me, but none of you know how that place works. I'm not just going to sit around waiting for you guys to bring back my best friend. Besides You guys need me." Jane said.

"Then who is going to help Uma hold the spell up?" Audrey asked.

"Its not like I need anyone to help me." Uma said.

"Mal will. Ben's blaming himself stay with him and comfort him alright?" Evie whispered to Mal.

Mal nodded.

"Alright it's settled then. We'll take the limo." Jane said.

"Why not take the bikes? They'd be faster." Carlos said.

"Well we'll need to carry Zevon back to the isle." Evie said

"Yeah okay." Carlos said.

Ben drove out a limo and gave Jay the keys.

"Maybe I should drive." Evie said.

"No you won't be as fast as me." Jay said.

"Which is exactly why She should drive. So we don't die before we actually get there." Carlos said.

"Fine." Jay said not wanting to waste any time in arguing.

"Let's do this." Jane said.

Wow writing with a laptop is so much harder than writing with a phone. But I've done it. I updated