25

"Yes I know who you are," I said quietly. We were still looking at each other.

"Since?"

"First Kingdom performance," I looked down.

"What? Why you didn't tell me? What did you expect will happen?"

"I don't know," I said, looking at him.

"So you were just pretending whole time? Playing this little game on me and laughing behind my back only because I wanted to protect you?"

"Protect me from what? You?"

"You don't understand," he scoffed and look out of the window.

"You didn't give me a chance to understand, I thought you trust me."

"Because you wouldn't, you have no idea how hard this life is," he moved his eyes onto me again.

"But you wrapped me around your finger and now you're deciding you don't want me anymore? Maybe I should go," I said when I put my hand on the door handle. I really wished he would want to make me stay.

"Maybe you should," he said and I could even see it in his eyes how coldly he said it.

I left his room and I was trying to hold my tears back because of his friends in another room.

"The lunch was delicious," I made a quick eye contact with Lee Know and then on the ground. They were all looking at me, they probably heard everything anyways, "thank you for inviting me, but I need to go, see you soon," I said and disappeared and headed out of the building.

"Wait Minji," I heard similar voice when I was already in the parking lot. It was Chan.

"Hm?" I turned my now red and hot face to look at him, I couldn't even see his face properly because of my salty tears streaming down my face.

"You can't go home like that," he said and grabbed my hand to pull me closer to him.

"Sorry Chan, but I want to be alone okay? He doesn't even love me back, and doesn't want me there," my voice broke at the end.

"Let me atleast walk you home," he said looking at me with soft smile on his lips.

I nodded quietly.

We were walking slowly down the street, he doesn't know where I live so I lead the way. There was silence between us besides my soft sobs.

He didn't say a word and he knew what he was doing, I wanted to be alone and he gave me that so he was just walking next to me.

When we got to my front door he finally spoke.

"Are you alright?"

"No."

"Should I come in?" he asked, I wanted to be alone but this sounds better, maybe my thoughts won't be that bad, even if I wanted to be with another boy.

"Yeah you can," I said and we both entered my living room and he sat very close to me, because our legs were slightly touching.

"Listen. I know him probably better than you, he just wanted to protect you. He didn't mean amy harm and I'm very sure about it. It's not easy to go somewhere without fans or paparazzi following us everywhere. It's not easy to go out to get ice-cream and coming back to see hundreds of posts on twitter which type of ice-cream I had."

I just sighed, I didn't have energy to talk back. My head was somewhere far away from things he was saying to me. I had still my opinion in my head. I love him and I want to be with him no matter what.

"Don't worry it will be okay," he said and he put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I hugged him back and I put my head on his chest. I really needed hug right now.
'Changbin wouldn't like this position we're in.' I smiled to myself and he probably noticed.

"You like this?"

"Yeah," I said and I wasn't even lying.

"I like this too," it sounded kinda weird, were just friends, of course, I wasn't trying to overthink it. He was just being nice and that's all, he isn't insidious like that to have me close to him even I'm dating his best friend.

Right?