"Oh? Y/n-chan's here, too!" Chifuyu's mother said in surprise when she entered the living room.

"Good evening, Auntie." Y/n greeted as she bowed. As soon as she straighten her back, she was suddenly embraced by Chifuyu's mom. "Y/n-chan! I'm so happy you visited me." Matsuno-san said as she release y/n from her hug.

She then look at what y/n's wearing and immediately recognize it as her son's clothes. "I'm guessing you two ran under the rain to get here." She stated.

"Huh? How'd you know?" Chifuyu ask.

"I'm your mother, son." Was her only answer as she secretly wink at Chifuyu while her eyes look at her son and y/n alternately.

Chifuyu, getting the unspoken message, blush as he look away from the teasing eyes of his mother while he scratch the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Oh dear. Hopefully the rain would stop soon." Chifuyu's mom said, worried for y/n. "Does your grandma know you're here?" She ask y/n.

"Ah? Yes." Y/n answered while nodding.

"That's good." Chifuyu's mother said before she proceeded to walk to her room while saying, "I'll leave you two alone now."

But before she left, she turn to look at her son and gave him a wink while muttering 'Go get her!' —while making an okay sign with her right hand—To which Chifuyu blush again. All this was not notice by y/n as she was busy playing with Peke J.

Chifuyu groaned in exasperation at her mother's antics. "Hm? Is something wrong, Chifuyu-kun?" Y/n ask when she heard him groan beside her.

She saw his still blushing face and she worriedly ask, "Are you sick?" While lifting her right hand up and pressing the back of her hand on Chifuyu's forehead. "You don't seem to have a fever, but your face is red." Y/n muttered seriously.

Chifuyu's flustered face became more red at her action. He then grab her hand— that's still hovering on his forehead— in his before saying, "I'm fine, Y/n-chan. It was just something my mom said...", still not letting her hand go.

"Hey, son. Have you seen my-...oh." Chifuyu's mother suddenly came back and caught her son and his girlfriend holding hands.

The two teens both jumped at the sudden voice as they whip their heads towards her direction so fast their neck almost break at their sudden movement.

"W-what is it, mom?" Chifuyu ask nervously. His hand still holding y/n's unconsciously. This did not escape his mother's eyes. 'He grew up so fast. My boy's finally becoming a man. I'm so proud.' Chifuyu's mother thought as she wipe imaginary tears in her thoughts.

"Oh forget it. I found it. Anyway, y/n dear, would you like to stay for dinner?" Chifuyu's mother ask the (h/c) girl. "It looks like the rain wouldn't be stopping until morning... I'll let you spend the night over. I don't want you to get sick." She added while smiling at the two.

"Mom!" Chifuyu tried to stop his mother but was ignored. Poor him.

"Huh? But my grandma..." y/n trailed off not knowing what to do.

"Don't worry! I'll call her. Can I have her number?" Chifuyu's mother immediately answered.

After a while, y/n finally relented and gave her grandma's number to Chifuyu's mother as she watch her call her grandma.

After a while, they finally finished talking as y/n and Chifuyu watch Chifuyu's mother hang up. She then turned towards them and said, "Your grandma agreed!", while happily smiling.

"Really?" Y/n ask in disbelief. She saw Chifuyu's mom nodded as Chifuyu let out a, "That's great!", also happy at the fact that his crush is staying the night over.

"You heard that, Peke J.? Y/n-chan's staying the night!" Chifuyu stated happily as he lifted his cat just in front of his face while grinning.

"Then, I'll start cooking dinner. Have fun, kids!" Chifuyu's mom stated after watching her son cheer happily.

Y/n look at Chifuyu beside her and said, "What just happened?"

"You're staying the night. Silly!" Chifuyu stated still grinning as he pinch both her cheeks. He did not notice his face leaning closer to her's when he pinch her cheeks. 'Really cute.' Was his sole thought at this moment.

"Meow~ meow~" Peke J. meowed as if in agreement to whatever his owner was happy about as he proceeded to lay on y/n's lap and lick his paws.

Chapter End
(Not Edited)

Ho ho~ So you're staying the night at Chifuyu's place. How does it feel? 😏😏.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

I'm looking forward to the next part hehe😉.

Bye-bye!