[special education]

Start from the beginning

'Take that off! I'm tired of this, Rachel.' Mr. Shue yelled slamming the music sheets onto the piano.
'You have a terrible attitude, you're a lousy sport, and it is not okay anymore.' He continued.

'Well, I'm upset. I'm furious about this. About a couple of things, actually.' Rachel exploded.

'I'm sorry you're disappointed. But you know, you could also make the choice to be happy...that were a part of a glee club bursting at the seams with talent. There an awful lot of "me" talk going around. "What's in it for me?" "What solo am I gonna sing?" Now, when we go to sectionals. We're gonna be good sports. We'll cheer on the hipsters. We'll cheer on Kurt and The Warblers. And if they win, we will congratulate them because that's who we are.' Mr. Shue went on.

'Dude, where have you been?' Artie asked.

'I found him in a Porta-Potty.' Lauren answered.

'I was trapped in that Porta-Potty for 24 hours. I asked her if she wanted to join. I have to say, she kinda rocked my world.' Puck admitted.

Good to know?

'Okay, guys, um- well, looks like we're back in business. Let's all welcome our newest member, Miss Lauren Zizes. Puck, nice work. We owe you one.' Mr. Shue thanked.

••••

Finally, we headed to perform at sectionals. Unfortunately Emma couldn't come, relationship stuff, which sucked since she was really fun to hang around.

 Unfortunately Emma couldn't come, relationship stuff, which sucked since she was really fun to hang around

Hey Soul Sister
Performed by The Warblers

'These costumes are causing some unmentionable chafing.' Lauren spoke.

I agreed with her as every second I was fixing something about my costume. Those leggings were pretty comfortable though....

'Are you okay?' Sam asked Quinn.

'No, I'm totally freaking out. Last time we performed in front of an audience, I went into labor. I think I'm having post-traumatic stress disorder.' Quinn stammered.

'F.Y.I I'm totally available to fill in.' Mercedes mentioned.

'You told Kurt?' Rachel asked Finn.

'I don't remember, maybe.' Finn answered.

'About Finn and Santana? No. I think I told him.' I said.

'Who told you?' Rachel asked once more.

'Me. I think Brittany told me. Or maybe it was puck.' Quinn replied.

'Yeah, it was me.' Puck admitted.

'Everybody knew about this but me?' Rachel Fumed.